“Salty food in town”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #38 of 119 Restaurants in Pleasant Hill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 7, 2013

They serves the high salt content of food I ever ate in United State. The soup, salad and steak are all very salty for me. I had tried to force myself on the soup but decided to return it after 3 good spoons which had been my greatest tolerant. Maybe it will be good for people who like high salt content type of food.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Awesome fast takeout bar service can be a little slow but the service is great. Good food no extra chase for additional sides

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Server somewhat annoying, mostly her "childlike" voice and attempt to seem personable. Filet Mignon was excellent.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Maybe i just haven't been to an Outback in a while, but I found the menu to be confusing. Everything seems to have an up charge. Want a sweet potato? Add 99 cents even though your dinner comes wth your choice of a side. This type of thing was prevalent throughout the menu. After a while you just give up and just order what you want and pay for all the extra stuff. The waitress rushed as a bit by bringing out our steaks while we were still eating our soups and salads. Two of us told her to take them back and hold them until we were finished. Our steaks were cooked just the way we ordered them, and they were very tender. Perhaps next time I will be better prepared to deal with the menu.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

We always enjoy Outback restaurants for their good food and happy and fairly fast service. The one in Pleasant Hill, like so many others, really get filled up with customers, and the waits can be 1/2-hour or more. Avoid the waiting: Go early, go late, and enjoy the good food.