“Great Happy Hour.....”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This is a cool place with an interesting menu and a really great happy hour (3:30 - 6:30). I recently stayed in the area, and am quite happy the hotel recommended Jack's, as it was a fun and comfortable place to enjoy a couple glasses of wine and tasty appetizers during happy hour. I loved having TV's available to watch sports, and found the patrons to be friendly and interesting...service was excellent. Finally....a restaurant that offers decent wine during happy hour for $5..and appetizers for $5 as well. I have sampled the calamari, sweet potato fries, wedge salad, and chicken wings, and all were excellent. I look forward to my next trip so I can explore more of their menu... Good atmosphere, good location, and excellent service and selection...it's a winner!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My family and I eat at Jack's. The food is delicious, service attentive and prices are reasonable.
I enjoy the orzo with salmon, my kids enjoy the fish and chips, gourmet mac n cheese, tutte d'mare and the medium rare burgers are very good. Sweet potato fries w chipotle mayo are yummy.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Nice outside patio, great chicken wings,and great service. Good for watching sports events Nice tables and atmosphere

Reviewed April 19, 2013

After working the night shift, after church, or with friends Jack's serves up the best and most bountiful breakfast around. I love the Elena's omelette. Friends like the Swedish Pancakes, my son likes "The Hangover. It also serves great lunch and dinner fare; we all enjoy the Avagolemino soup, burgers, seafood pasta, and basically anything on the menu. There is something for everyone. As for drinks, try the jalapeno margarita...yum!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We came here in a big group on a busy night and surprisingly we were served promptly. I ordered from the early bird specials menu and it was definitely a treat. The food was delicious and came in a big portion. Add the Greek lemon chicken soup to your meal,,,I thought it was real yummy.