“Best Chinese food restaurant in Pleasant Hill”
Review of Ming's

Ming's
Ranked #29 of 118 Restaurants in Pleasant Hill
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
California
“Best Chinese food restaurant in Pleasant Hill”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is our favorite #1 pick whenever we are in the mood for Chinese food! We usually have it delivered and they are FAST (usually less than 25 minutes). When we have dined there, the service is friendly, fast and the food is served hot and fresh!

Our favorites are: Honey Walnut Prawns, Chicken or Pork w/deluxe fresh veggies, Sweet & Sour Pork or Chicken, Salt and Pepper Spare Ribs, Hot Spicy Eggplant and Singapore Rice Noodle in Curry Sauce. Their fried rice is also very tasty and I really enjoy their hot & sour soup on a cold evening.

Ming's is, in my opinion, the best Chinese food restaurant in PH.

• Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Pleasant Hill, California
“What a value and delicious food!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I've been telling my daughter about Ming's for quite awhile and today we went for lunch. The have a lunch and dinner special menu that is very reasonably priced and a huge amount of food was served. I had the honey walnut prawns and she had the lemon chicken. All of this comes with rice or chow mein and spring roll or wonton. It was excellent and she said she will definitely order there food in the future or eat in at the restaurant. I think the lunch specials are $5.95.

• Visited May 2013
Santa Barbara, California
“Fast, Friendly, Plentiful and Great Taste”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have worked in Martinez for over 14 years and only discovered this restaurant in the past 2 years. Now, I am a "regular" lunch patron of this establishment. The service is fast, the food is hot and tasty. Not salty. This is the best Chinese food in the Martinez/Pleasant Hill area. Try the mixed vegatables with tofu or the eggplant with chicken (an add on) on their lunch menu and I am sure you will go back for more!

• Visited April 2013
San Diego, California
“Fast, Tasty, Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Everything you want is here if you are craving Chinese food.

Eat in or take out. I got my take out in 10 minutes without calling ahead.

• Visited March 2013
California
“Best Chinese food in Pleasant Hill!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We've tried many Chinese food restaurants in the area but this one is hands-down the best. Great food, reasonably priced and good service. It always seems to be busy, no matter what time you go. To me, that's a good sign!

• Visited February 2013