“Quick n tasty”

Z-Pie
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Z Pie serves a variety of Gourmet Pot Pies, Soups, Salads, Beer & Wine.This is the Original Z Pie restaurant is located in Historic Placerville. Traveling East on Hwy 50 towards South Lake Tahoe - Go through the lights at the Highway 49 Junction and take the next right at the tall City Hall building - then an immediate right into our parking area.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Yummy pot pie . The soup was good too. We didn't have time for a fancy meal. But we wanted good food.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

If you like pot pies this is a great place. We all tried something different but judged the Mexican style one the best.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Love the chicken mushroom pie! Dine in or take out, it's always delicious! Great service & easy stop on the way home.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Some Kiwi river guide friends took me here. I had the Spicy Chicken, and it was delicious. I actually started incorporating the Pot Pie into my meal plan after my experience here. Try it with Ketchup!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I frequent this restaurant as they have a wide variety of meat and seafood pies which are single serving but generous.They are a bit pricey for what you get but the taste makes up for it. The salads could be better but they are not the main event and even a vegetarian can find a pie they love. Z Pies also has a decent wine and beer selection.