“Something I don't do very often”
Review of Henry's Steakhouse

Henry's Steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 125 Restaurants in Placerville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: U.S. 50
Description: Ensconce yourself in rich leather seats and wood detailed interiors in a warm club atmosphere. Personalized service by our dedicated professionals is just the beginning of an evening that will provide you a truly unforgettable experience. Guaranteed to satisfy the most discerning tastes, Henry's proudly serves more than 30 wines by the glass and carries over 400 selections of bottles to choose from.
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We had a little luck in the casino and decided to treat our friends to a nice meal. Luckily they had an open table - Reservations Recommended. The service was fantastic - the waiter was top notch. The food was well prepared and presented - something you don't usually get. One of our friends was amazed at his T-bone steak - tender, juicy and cooked to his perfection (medium-well. A crime to some, I know) - cut it with a fork.

Capped off a wonderful visit with friends.

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Well where do I start?
Originally my girlfriend and I were gonna eat at the buffet area in the casino at red hawks, but they closed so I though well let's have some steak Cross, we were surprised with the prices as the place looks very nice and so does the presentation, so we looked over te menu and I decided on a "fog burger" which has goat cheese and other things obviously meat and what not, and my girlfriend ordered an appetizer. The burger was not te business it's 3:29
Am and my stomach is not very pleased with me, and neither is my toilet, and my girlfriend got had to throw up, all bad. As far as the bisque and the waiters they were both good lol. I will probably not eat here again.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Steaks and salmon are very good. The lobster bisque is excellent. Huge bar selections and impressive wine list. I feel that the prices are too high, a baked potato on the side is around $5.00 USD. However the overall rating is high due to the excellent service, presentation, and atmosphere.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

The food ok, but very expensive for what you get. I would not say the food is out of this world. I would not go back.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

I have wanted to go to this restaurant for quite awhile. What a disappointment. I knew they were expensive but I had heard how great the food. was, so I ordered the Veal Chop, it is hard to find a veal chop in California, and at $42.00, I expected a great chop. And let me tell you for that price all you get is the chop. I got what looked like a beautiful chop stuffed with a few mushrooms, this veal chop that had more fat than I have even seen in Prime Rib, I do not know where they get their meat, but they should be shot. There was so much fat in this piece of meat I could not even eat it, I told the waiter about my disappointment and he did not care and I guess the chef didn't either. We then ordered desert, we should have known better, deconstructed banana cream pie, if this was the show Chopped, they would have been Chopped. Probably the worst desert I have ever had in a restaurant. So the desert consists for gram cracker crumbs some sliced almonds, glutenous pudding some chopped banana's a bit of whipped cream and a dollop of something that looked like caramel sauce. Huh. Do not waste your time,