“Same Old T-Flats”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Pollock Pines, California
“Same Old T-Flats”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I have gone here since I was a child and they have a few dishes that remind me of childhood that I get a hankering for every once in a while. Problem is...it's not the best food but I still like it for a trip down memory lane.

Sacramento
“Great Food - Great Prices”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This place is amazing! The food is fabulous, the portions huge and the prices are a bargain. My combination plate with two items (tostada and burrito) came on two overflowing plates and only cost $9.99. I could only finish one, but the other made a great lunch for the following day. I highly recommend the apple jalapeno carnitas. They're like nothing you've ever had before.

• Visited December 2013
Antioch, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty food, horrible service”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Stopped in Placerville for a late lunch after a visit to Apple Hill. It was a Saturday afternoon and we had a 15minute wait for a table despite there being empty tables. Once seated we were offered either chips and salsa, or a crispy quesadilla. We chose the quesadilla, yet it never arrived. We asked again when our meal arrived, and were told by the waiter that he would put a request in for one. It never arrived either. We had to request ketchup for my sons chicken tenders, and flag someone down to get a box for leftovers.
My mother enjoyed her torta (sandwich), and my enchilada and taco were tasty.
However, with the horrible service, I think next time we are in town we will try a different restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jenn20191
Sierra Foothills
“Better than most Mexican restaurants”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Tortilla Flats offers decent atmosphere, and tasty, yet not HOT food. The Burrito Grande is a monster - order with care (it's big!).
Service was good without being obsequious.
There are several seating areas provided, with atmospheres to suit your taste. In the bar/dining area, the TV, although being tuned to the mandatory sports channel, was soundless, with subtitles on. This is always appreciated.

• Visited August 2013
Placerville, California
“"Yummy food and service"”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I love this restaurant. Their menu offers a good variety. We are always seated promptly and receive very friendly and cheerful service. It is very reasonable, and they are never stingy with portions. The atmosphere is very relaxing and pleasant ( great background music). The food is very good, and offers some unusual choices. We stop in there often, and enjoy dining there with friends from out of town.

• Visited July 2013