“Home Sweet Home!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
San Diego, California
“Home Sweet Home!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We love Tortilla Flats! My husband took me on our first date to Tortilla Flats 12 years ago! To this day I crave the food and memories from this great restaurant. We started going to the restaurant when they had different owners and the restaurant entrance was in a different location. They expanded the restaurant and now have new owners (a nice family owns it now). I was afraid that they were going to change the menu and they didn't!! We start our meal with a delicious crispy cheese tortilla (delicious!) and the salsa is wonderful. Everytime I come I get the enchilada rancheros, half order with rice, beans and corn! Yum! My husband gets the three item meal, two beef tacos and one enchilada all beans. We just love this place, it is always consistent.. We will be going back as soon as we go back to visit the family. I do wish they would bring back the strawberry dessert that they used to have on the menu, the desert selection needs a little help.

• Visited June 2012

Spokane, Washington
“Blaissez heaping pile of beans”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

OK, so I shot myself in the foot by ordering a bean burrito. Still, I sampled my husband's enchilada and it wasn't any better. There's not much going on here besides half-rate Mexican food. If you want a fresh twist on Mexican, hit up Cascada.

Visited September 2012
Pollock Pines, California
“Good little Mexican Place in Placerville”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Stopped here for lunch one day and had a decent little meal. They offer you the choice of chips or a quesadilla for free. The salsa is fresh and the entree's are typical but tasty.

Visited August 2012
Citrus Heights, California
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My friend and I recently went to Tortilla Flats for lunch. I explained to her that I was a little concerned due to some of the negative comments posted and the fact that I had not been there in about 30 years. Well, to our amazement it was simply wonderful. Our two severs, Ramon and Alex, were extremely helpful, friendly and professional. Both went way out of their way to make our experience very special. After reading some of the comments related to the quesadilla we thought that we would try it. What a delightful, light and fluffy appetizer. The salsa was wonderful too. Our lunches were both outstanding, delivered in a reasonable amount of time and very nicely done. Food was warm and very tasty. I would recommend going there for anyone who likes a good Mexican meal with lots of food to eat. Thank you Tortilla Flats.

• Visited August 2012
St. Louis, Missouri
“Come hungry!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meal here. Large portions for a very reasonable price. We loved the free appetizers. The food was very tasty. Try the cream corn! Yummy!