“Good food and diverse menu”
Review of Bricks

Bricks
Ranked #5 of 125 Restaurants in Placerville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We live in Placerville and eat here often. I love the quinoa burger and sweet potatoe planks. The Asian salad is a favorite. They have a good micro beer selection and the local wine list cannot be beat. The atmosphere is a bit noisy when crowded and there is one male bartender (who speaks with what sounds like a fake austrailian accent) who is a bit into himself and talks alot but does not listen, but other than that, I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

we didn't know what to expect, never been in Placerville before. Decided to go there because husband was craving a steak , we checked 3 other places out, found Bricks and their menu looked good, we also liked that the place was lively.
Well, my husband knew what he wanted, i just didn't know what to do with so many good choices, i looked around to get some inspiration and was even more confused with all the good looking plates, ordered the small portion of baby back ribs witch i never ordered out before, we had a long day of snowshoeing and i had a good excuse. My dish was very good, meat falling off the bone, accompanied by a cole slaw and steak cut french fries, it was great!
we also had a couple of cocktails, they have creative ones and also a good selection of beers from the area on tap. Drinks didn't disappointed. I think we made a good choice going to Bricks

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have eaten here a number of times and I have varied on the menu items from a hamburger, to steak, to lamb....every thing has been great, The service is always outstanding, and the servers are friendly. Would much rather eat here then the other over-priced, under-serviced places that are here.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We stopped at this restaurant to get hot chocolate which turned out to be pretty bad but the food was great. I had a lamb chop appetizer that had the best dry rub I've ever had. Family also had great seared ahi tuna lettuce wraps. Looking at other dishes, the burgers looked great, and so did everybody else's dish. Atmosphere was great too, football was on and everybody was into the game. Visit was on a slow Sunday night and while all the other restaurants on Main Street Placerville were empty, Bricks was full, I guess the locals know what's good. We will probably always stop there on our way to South Lake Tahoe.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I've eaten at Bricks a few times. They serve large portions, but to be fair, the food is unremarkable, with the exception of their hamburgers. The steak with green peppercorn sauce is served with a brown gravy that hasn't even a hint of peppercorns. The pasta is an oddly doctored macaroni and cheese. Stick with the hamburgers and get your steaks or pasta elsewhere.

The service was good, especially when you consider it was a Friday night and they were busy. This is a loud restaurant. Not a place for intimate dinning.