“Nice lunch on the way to Tahoe”
Review of Bricks

Bricks
Ranked #5 of 126 Restaurants in Placerville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Stopped by for lunch on the way to Tahoe. Enjoyed the pastrami reuben sandwich. The extra $$ to upgrade to sweet potato fries is worth it. We liked the walk to/from the place. Plenty of small shops to explore after the meal.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Good food and good drinks what a great combination. We stopped here for lunch all everyone enjoyed our meals. The service was good and the food was delivered promptly. I had the BBQ pork sandwich which was so large I abandoned the roll and ate it with a knife and fork. The next time I am in Placerville I will eat here again.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Clearly one of the favourites for people in Placerville. Excellent menu that does not let you down when the food hits the table, along with great staff to support the experience.

Would be my first choice for dining in Placerville.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was a memorable meal. The Fried Green Tomatoes were the best I have ever had. The were made to perfection. The Bo Peep lamb burger was also outstanding. Service was great, parking was easy, and the prices reasonable. The only item that was disappointing was the onion soup. It lacked flavor.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I met friends on a Friday night, there is great atmosphere, lively, overall a good experience. We did cocktails and an appetizer. Definitely a place to go to again.