“Hot Stuff!!”
Review of Casa Ramos

Casa Ramos
Ranked #14 of 126 Restaurants in Placerville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: I live in Placerville and eat here frequently. The last time I looked it had over a dozen five star recommendations on Tripadvisor that seem to have disappeared. The food is terrific (I like the seafood burrito). The salsa is wonderful. The service is almost always excellent. The décor is comfortable and attractive. I’ve eaten at probably a hundred Mexican restaurants. Of those three or four were really good, but Casa Ramos is the best.
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner here. I had the Pollo a le Crème. Asked them to spice it up a bit - WOW. Got what I asked for - it was awesome. My husband had enchilada and taco which were very good. We had top shelf Margaritas. Great night. P.S. we were right next door at the Best Western which made the Margarita's even better!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

A Mexican restaurant next to the hotel, good atmosphere and food.The service was excellent from the friendly staff.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We have eaten at Casa Ramos over the last few years about half dozen times and mostly on weekdays. The last time was at least 6 mo ago. I always enjoy the "Americanized Mexican" food. It is served hot and plentiful. However, the last few times, service was slow and disappointing. It took forever to get the attention of the staff to refill another Margarita, which is , most likely, the profit generator for the restaurant. AND it took awhile for the server to bring the check. I realize most people don't want to be rushed, but forgetting you are there and not checking in, is a sign of an apathetic crew.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Cads Ramos is part of a small chain of Mexican Restaurant starting in Mt. Shasta City. Not fancy, but for local fare, it is fine. Happy hour is delightful. Comfortable seating. Bar can be quite noisy due to the hard walls. We love the Molcajete bowl. Right off highway 50 ai Missouri Flat Road. Sign is visible from the freeway exit.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Located right next to our Motel the Casa Ramos was a convenient place to eat. Food and service was good. The half circle booths were too small for four people.