“A Convenient Place To Eat”
Review of Casa Ramos

Casa Ramos
Ranked #10 of 121 Restaurants in Placerville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: I live in Placerville and eat here frequently. The last time I looked it had over a dozen five star recommendations on Tripadvisor that seem to have disappeared. The food is terrific (I like the seafood burrito). The salsa is wonderful. The service is almost always excellent. The décor is comfortable and attractive. I’ve eaten at probably a hundred Mexican restaurants. Of those three or four were really good, but Casa Ramos is the best.
Arlington, Washington
“A Convenient Place To Eat”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Located right next to our Motel the Casa Ramos was a convenient place to eat. Food and service was good. The half circle booths were too small for four people.

Visited April 2013

El Dorado Hills, California
“OK not great”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Pretty much the same Mexican food you can get anywhere, but 5 to 6 $ more per plate. We went for Mexican Independance day and it was kinda fun because there was a meriachi band. The food does taste good, but I didn't like having to pay so much for it.

1 Thank Rachel B
“Poor Quality and small portions”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Not the best Mexican food that Placerville has to offer - portions are small, pretty bland and not a good value for the money

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Susan S
“Do you know what real Mexican is supposed to taste like?”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

If you do know what real Mexican food is supposed to taste like then I would not recommend this restaurant. Its very Americanized Mexican food, large plates filled with dry Mexican rice and lard pinto beans along with your greasy entre. I admit the food was not bad, but its just not by any means authentic Mexican. Restaurant interior is pretty outdated. The service was friendly and it didn't take too long to get our order but I won't be coming back. If I want watered down Mexican I usually like Taco Bell.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank MrsGoodface
manteca
“love there food best we had in long time”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

friendly, fast , great food we would very much go back there very enjoyable dinner the waiter was great brang us what ever we wanted

Visited September 2012