“Best Mexican in Placerville”
Review of Casa Ramos

Casa Ramos
Ranked #12 of 122 Restaurants in Placerville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: I live in Placerville and eat here frequently. The last time I looked it had over a dozen five star recommendations on Tripadvisor that seem to have disappeared. The food is terrific (I like the seafood burrito). The salsa is wonderful. The service is almost always excellent. The décor is comfortable and attractive. I’ve eaten at probably a hundred Mexican restaurants. Of those three or four were really good, but Casa Ramos is the best.
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The food is good, the servers are nice. The place is clean

There are newer reviews for Casa Ramos

Reviewed March 21, 2012

This restaurant is very good, nice ambience, clean, great servers and a very extensive menu. Prices are good and lots of food. Oh, and great margaritas. They also have an extensive bar. Just off Hwy 50 at Missouri Flat off ramp east bound. Turn right and right again. Your there.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Went there for a family night out and had horrable service. needed a refill on my drink for over half the dinner service and the food was so so. Would expect a lot more with us being the only table there at the time.

1  Thank dockahuna
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We came into town late, checked into the motel and walked over to get dinner. Very friendly service, a fantastic margarita and great food!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

It was our good luck to find this excellent Mexican restaurant within walking distance of our Best Western motel. The decor was Mexican folk, used on tables, chairs, room dividers. The shrimp sauteed in butter and garlic was as good as anything I've eaten in Mexico. Service was flawless.

1  Thank Dilmus