“Fabulous food”

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Auckland, New Zealand
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

This little Cafe was right across the road from my hotel in Placerville and it had a small but varied menu. The food was very well presented and delicious and the service exceptional.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Skiathite

Sydney, Australia
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

The food was diverse, the atmosphere very friendly, and was walkable from our B/B.

Visited November 2011
“Just okay”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I had lovely service here but the food was just okay. My turkey/stuffing/cranberry panini had melted cheese on it, which was just strange. The gazpacho had a great flavor but they needed to strain it better. And my son's pizza was a little to oily but I would LOVE to know the secret behind their pizza crust. It was an okay experience but the food was underwhelming. I might give them another shot.

Anguilla
“Great Farm-to-Table Eatery in Placerville”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Who knew Placerville had such good eateries?! While my experiences with the Placerville dining scene were limited, my date had been to Heyday before and had nothing but amazing things to say about it. After a day of wine tasting, we decided to head over for dinner and grab a couple of salads before perusing the main street. The food is super fresh, the service was spot-on and the location is quaint and inviting. It's rare that something as simple as a salad stands out as being pretty incredible, but you can definitely tell that everything is uber-fresh and the menu seems well thought out. Definitely a must-try if you're roaming around in Placerville! :)

• Visited April 2011
San Rafael, California
“Rude waiters, slow service, condescending manager.”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

My wife and I went to this restaurant last Tuesday in celebration of our second anniversary and due to the nature of the service we were given (or burdened with), my wife left entirely upset and offended. The service was terrible and when my wife went to complain, the manager "Big Ben" dismissed her feedback as uncreditable and ignored her concerns entirely. We actually used these reviews to gauge our choice on dining in Placerville, and I must say we were completely misguided. Avoid this restaurant unless you are starving and have no interest in enjoying your food.

• Visited August 2011