“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Valencia
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Fabulous menu. I had a great tuna salad that I could not finish and my wife had a huge fish sandwich that she was able to finish, barely. Great prices

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Bob G

Dallas, Texas
“Wow have some salad...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Since my visit in August to Tom's I had raved to my coworkers about the food at Tom's Place in Placentia.
So we found ourselves at a nearby hotel and chose to dine there for lunch last week. Thinking the Grilled Chicken Salad was a bit pricey, we both chose to order one. My coworker went to wash up when mine had already been delivered and I was dining. Her first instinct was to question why they put both of ours in one huge bowl. My reply made her eyes roll when I stated that was just mine, as the other was delivered.
The food tasted great to both of us, and was one of the healthier meals we had all week.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Ken J
Dallas, Texas
“Family style dining at its best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

There are several Tom's in the greater LA area, but this one I knew immediately was a great place from the six vehicles for police and firemen in the lot.
I was looking for good homestyle cooking for lunch, while in the Anaheim area, and googled to find Tom's Place.
The food was fresh, hot, and served with a smile.
Looking forward to my next visit to Anaheim and Placentia to try out other specialties.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Ken J
Georgetown, TX
“BEST ZUCCHINI STICKS--EVER!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Be sure to go to Tom's with a hefty appetite. Visiting from Texas where everything is big and tasty but Tom's sure was a WOW! And, not only was the food good, service was fast, NOT FANCY, ---order from the counter, but our bill for 8 of us was $78.52. Everyone got what they wanted, extra food was taken home and we went back a second time before leaving Calif.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Rebecca C
“Fast food convienence with Variety”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

Tom's offers you BLD and liquor with fast food favorites from Latin, Greek to American dishes. Order at counter and find a table for quick service. Don't want to wait, there's always the drive through. Popular for the lunch crowds.

2 Thank PBFloyd