“Nice, clean stay.”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Placentia
Denver, Colorado
“Nice, clean stay.”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I stayed 3 nights in a standard king room and would stay here again. The neighborhood is quiet and it's close to the freeway, but far enough to not hear it. Rooms were clean and in good condition. For the price, it's a good value.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sandy, Utah
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I usually stay in more expensive hotels, and I was pleasantly surprised. Room was clean, quiet and perfectly adequate. The staff in the breakfast room were very friendly and attentive. And all this for under $70 in Anaheim!

Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Human5356885431
Golden, United States
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I had a king suite and it was very spaciuos and clean. 20 minute non highway drive to Disneyland. Denny's in same parking lot. Quiet neighborhood. The lady that helped in the breakfast room was very helpful and tentitive. Variety of hot and cold breakfast items.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Leeann U
Puget Sound, Washington
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I gave this place a glowing 5-star review when we last stayed here in May 2013, but we were disappointed this time. We visit this area because we need to assist our 89 year old mother, who lives nearby. We were in the middle of running errands for her and hoped to check in to our hotel when we had spare time at about 1:30 PM, but were told that check in time was at 3 and no rooms were available yet. We did a few more errands and came back at 2:45 -- still no rooms available, and several people were now waiting in the lobby. Suddenly, at 3 o'clock on the dot, we were able to check in. It seems very unlikely to me that NO rooms were available at 2:45, but suddenly many rooms were available at 3 o'clock. It sounded suspiciously like management policy, and not reality, and it was not very kind.

Several other deficiencies were noted -- TV remote did not work properly, there were NO "do not disturb" signs available for the doorknob, previously free USA Today now costs $1, and our room overlooked an alley and a lot of decrepit carports. Really a disappointment; and we will look for another hotel next time we are in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not overlook the trashy alley.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank azzure
San Diego, United States
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I enjoyed the friendly service, clean rooms and yummy breakfast. We have family that doesn't have room for grandparents, so we stay here. Everything was as I expected and I'll stay again when visiting family in the Fullerton CA area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed February 11, 2014

My family stayed at BW placentia to meet my newborn nephew. We had a great time. Beds were comfy, breakfast was decent and room was fine.
Problem came after we left and I check my acct and they had charged $100 instead of refunding my deposit! The manager Christina Lopez first said we smoked then said they found cannabis leaves in the room. I have no idea what she is talking about. They went ahead, without contacting me first- to tell me there was a problem or that they found something, and charged me. I am so upset about this. $200 down the drain because she said 'someone' saw a couple pot stems in the room somewhere. Lies and totally unethical.... I am waiting for company to resolve this. Will update my review then.

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank CatherineElizabeth07
Sandy, Utah
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I was surprised by the low rate, but learned quickly once I checked in. The installed shower had mildew on the door and it took forever to get hot water. The bed, pillows, internet, and shower were all fine. The carpet needed to be shampooed. The staff was not the friendliest either. Previously I really raved about the hotel, but this experience was not the best.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jeff H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Placentia
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim
The Hotel Fullerton
The Hotel Fullerton
#1 of 11 in Fullerton
Fullerton Marriott at California State University
Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim North
Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange

Been to Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel? Share your experiences!