“What I expected for Best Western”

Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Placentia
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Large room, jetted tub, comfy bed. Basic breakfast, not anything I would eat, but convenient enough if you have a large family. Easy check in/out. Stayed at a competing hotel weekend prior, and needed a break from terrible beds, smelly and hot hallway (extended stay) and part time residents (definitely got what I payed for there).

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed August 1, 2013

If you're looking for a place to sleep. get a cheap breakfast to fill your kids bellies; this is the hotel. For a business traveler I would not recommend if you plan to do any work in your room. Outside of the very comfortable bed, the stay was uninspiring. Cheap décor, not the upgraded that's shown on the website for BW Plus hotels. I slept well but otherwise I'd advise to go somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We needed a place to stay for the night prior to going to Disneyland. We found the perfect place. It's 15 minutes away from there for 2 to 4 times less expensive than being on the site. It even included a good breakfast. The room was clean and comfortable.

1  Thank Yves P
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were very happy with our stay, it had clean rooms, bed was comfortable, and Breakfast was good and very convenient. We had a family get together in that area, and it was very well located, to things that we wanted to see and do. I would recommend this hotel.

1  Thank Ron C
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We are diamond on the rewards program which means we stay at least 30 times per year. Platinum & Diamond reward customers are supposed to be given the option of a snack or points at check in.This was not even mentioned by front desk, when I pointed it out the young man seemed to get an attitude. Upon opening the door to our room the smell of smoke greeted us.This is an all non smoking hotel. When I went back downstairs to advise the desk and change rooms, Mr.Attitude said well now your going to be on the 3rd floor! (I really don't care which floor I'm on as long as I don't have to smell smoke.) The next morning taking a shower the water did not drain fast enough so we were standing in ankle deep dirty water.Check out was time consuming as there is a $100.00 deposit due at check in for incidentals, now we have to wait for someone to go up and inspect the room to get our cash deposit back.Have had issues with this hotel before but we keep giving them another chance and they just keep failing.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Debbie B
Reviewed July 26, 2013

WE had to moved from the original hotel we staying in due to the condition of the overall hotel. Last minute trying to locate a 2 room for my family just to get out, BW was great and really worked with me, was able to find a hotel close to where we were and it was great. Clean, Friendly, had everything we needed. Walking in gave us a good idea what to expect over all and the rooms did just that. From now on will always work with BW first when looking for room. The price was great since I was paying more at the 1st hotel which was noted as a high end hotel and charged more. Individual who checked us in had a relative in the Air Force, my husband and I are both retired AF, so it was nice. Friendly staff always willing and waiting to help. About 15-20 minutes from Disneyland which was really nice too. Will stay there again. Not alot around the area for shopping - but 5 minute drive all type shops are there.

1  Thank Jeannie A
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Hotel was not in a nice area. Mostly industrial. Very busy hotel with youth group. Breakfast mediocre and breakfast room very crowded and noisy. Front desk employees not very helpful. When we checked in the front desk clerk didn't say anything to us about breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Placentia
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim
2 mi away
Lemon Tree Hotel and Suites
Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton

Been to Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel

Address: 118 E Orangethorpe Ave, Placentia, CA 92870-6410 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Orange County Hotel)
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Placentia
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Placentia
Price Range: $85 - $238 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Placentia Inn And Suites