All reviewswafflesbreakfast roomquiet hotelbed was comfortableparking lotclean roomsanaheim areahot breakfastdesk clerkfree breakfastnice roomshort drivebooked this hotelfitness centersouthern californiaorange countyfree parking
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My family and I stayed here for 3 nights and we were very happy overall with this Best Western Plus. Our trip was mainly to go see Newport Beach (15-20 min drive) and Disneyland (10 min drive) and getting to/from those areas was super easy. The hotel is located about 1 mile from CA-57 (Orangethorpe exit) and there is a Denny's restaurant right out front. The hotel has 3 floors, we had a room on 3rd floor looking west (not much of a view, but very quiet). Free Parking and Free Breakfast every day was a nice added bonus! Parking lot was well lit, plenty of spaces, and very well kept. Breakfast was nice, good variety, but nothing out of the ordinary. There was hot waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage gravy/biscuits, yogurt, bagels, toast, milk, juices,coffee, cereals and some fresh fruit. Not much room to sit and eat, but we never had any issues.
The room was large (King Bed) and plenty of room to move around, there was a comfy chair and ottoman there too. Nice surprise was a new 42" plasma TV that worked great and easy to see. The bathroom was pretty good size, the shower was always hot and easy to use.
The hotel needs some new paint and carpet and it would look brand new. The lobby was spacious and there were 2 computers and printers for guests to use for free 24/7.
Again, I would stay here again no problem. Very nice place for what we paid and how close to Disneyland it was.

Room Tip: Ask for 3rd floor
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Vegaspeeps
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The hotel is beautiful, very clean, nicely furnished. Unfortunately, I had to leave unexpectantly early for a meeting and left my ipad 3 in my luggage. I had a flight that evening so, I asked the hotel front desk clerk to lock my luggage up but; they just left it behind the counter. My IPAD 3 was stollen. When I returned after my meeting, my IPAD was not in my luggage. The gal behind the front desk did not seem surprised or concerned. The Hotel Manager left me a return message a couple weeks later saying that they checked the cameras and did not see anything. Very questionable! Be careful, they where not concerned about my loss.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Bellaadventure
05696, General Manager at Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you for your feedback about your stay with us.

Special thanks after receiving your email with confirmation that you have located your I Pad 3. It was a pleasure cooperating in finding options to determine that no items were retrieved from your luggage. As you know, our property offers surveillance recordings that were able to determine your luggage was safe at all times.

I appreciate your honesty and clearing our employees from any questionable behavior once you found misplaced item. Our commitment with all of our guest remains strong in all aspects of your stay. We are proud to have met your expectation in cleanliness, furnishings and service.

We look forward to your safe return and once again, thank you for your loyalty.

Best Western PLUS Anaheim Orange County Hotel

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My friends and I were in town for only one night and the price for this hotel was super cheap. I booked it on Hotwire and thought everything was fine. There were three of us so I figured they would give us two queen size beds. When we arrived at the hotel, there was a man complaining about having booked a room on hotwire and how there was three of them, why would they want one king size bed. I started to get a little worried. When I got up to the front desk, I experienced the same thing that the gentleman in front of me did. Hotwire had booked a room with one king size bed. Well, to get a room with 2 queen size beds, I had to pay 20 dollars to upgrade. Since we had to get to dinner, I did not want to try and find a different hotel. Then when we got to our room, our room key didn't work. So I had to go back down to the front desk.
The room was nice. It was clean and had all of the amenities that we needed. When we returned to our room that night, my friend wanted water to make tea. Well, she went to both vending machines and they were both out of everything. Then in the morning, we wanted to get ice for our cooler and there was no ice in the machine.
The breakfast the next morning was decent. They had waffle makers so that you could make your own waffles. There were several different types of bagels and cereal. Pretty decent for a complimentary breakfast.
Then when I get home, I had several charges on my card that should not have been there. I had to call twice to make sure that the charges were removed from my account.
The hotel is nice and the room is decent for what I paid for it even with the upgrade charge. However, all the little inconveniences should not have happened. Stay here only if you book from their website and be ready to be inconvenienced.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank jennadams3782

Thank you for your valuable comments about your recent stay with us.
Our hotel encourages all of our guests to make reservations on our partner portals such as Hotwire and Priceline to take advantage to some internet packages.

If you would like to secure the room type and amenities you are interested in, please consider making reservation on our Best Western Brand Website for specific services. You will find options to our different room types and special pricing meets every budget without sacrificing services.
Guests have responded extraordinarily to some of the offers reserved via partner websites. In the event of a discrepancy, these partners are always available thru their customer care department. Our frond desk agents will do their best to accommodate your needs.

We would like to welcome you back and are taking your feedback as part of our guidelines to improve our service.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I picked this Best western due to it's 5 miles away from Disneyland, and it was the one with the best reviews for cleanliness and quiet. Check in was quick and friendly. Outside seemed questionable at first but It was a very nice and well kept Best Western. For a free breakfast it's OK, but having a Denny's on site was nice. Rooms were clean and no bugs. I would definitely come back to this hotel on my next Disney vacation. Thanks

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank iloveorcawhales

Thank you for your comments and details about your experience at our hotel.
We value your feedback and utilize all comments and suggestions to enhance our facilities and services for all of our guests.

We would like to invite you to come back any time. Our property is currently adding New Bedding amenities in all of our guest rooms, completing our goal for a comfortable sleep. Also, our Brand Website has re-launched to offer easy to follow reservation options and new rate promotions.

Please contact us to make new reservations for your and your loved ones. Once again, Thank you for your loyalty!.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

The bad. Hotel pool closed 2 out of our 3 day stay.
Front desk had a sign, stating that manager would speak to us upon request.
We asked to speak to manager who never got back with us.
carpet (stairs) beyond stained.
15/20 min drive to disneyland.

The good. Clean rooms, friendly staff, hot breakfast.
an easy 15/20 minute drive to disney.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Samced03

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel.
The outdoor pool is in full operation and we apologize for the inconvenience of suspending the availability of this area due to unforeseen events. Fortunately, our crew was able to resume operations with all safety and security guidelines as our priority.
Our team has been working arduously to maintain friendly service and ultra clean facilities. During your next trip to Orange County, please let us be your host.
Thank you.