All reviewswafflesbreakfast roomquiet hotelbed was comfortableparking lotclean roomsanaheim areahot breakfastdesk clerkfree breakfastnice roomshort drivebooked this hotelfitness centersouthern californiaorange countyfree parking
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The bad. Hotel pool closed 2 out of our 3 day stay.
Front desk had a sign, stating that manager would speak to us upon request.
We asked to speak to manager who never got back with us.
carpet (stairs) beyond stained.
15/20 min drive to disneyland.

The good. Clean rooms, friendly staff, hot breakfast.
an easy 15/20 minute drive to disney.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Samced03
05696, General Manager at Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel.
The outdoor pool is in full operation and we apologize for the inconvenience of suspending the availability of this area due to unforeseen events. Fortunately, our crew was able to resume operations with all safety and security guidelines as our priority.
Our team has been working arduously to maintain friendly service and ultra clean facilities. During your next trip to Orange County, please let us be your host.
Thank you.

Christina Lopez

Reviewed August 12, 2012

My hotel choices aren't necessarily based upon how many stars it has. When the hotel is for basically sleeping and I'm going to be elsewhere throughout the day, I'm not necessarily looking for a whole lot of amenities. My primary criteria: is the room clean. It doesn't have to be spotless but it needs to be fairly clean. Best Westerns can vary from good to a few I'd probably skip. This one was great. I went down for my niece's graduation and we stayed overnight here.

The room had two queens and there were four adults and it was fine. I would say just a little crowded but we were just staying over one night so not a lot of luggage between all of us though we also had 3 laptops. Wifi reception was fine. They had it protected but the password was provided on the desk in the room and we had no problems connecting. The LCD TV was nice. Their breakfast included waffles, sausage, juice, cereal. It wasn't just some pastry and juice. They had an LCD TV in the breakfast room as well. The breakfast room was fairly large also so no one had to wait for seating.

the professional photos provide on the reservations sites are accurate. the lobby and the rooms were well maintained. If I was down in this area again I would not mind staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Archie L
Reviewed July 24, 2012

trash in the room when we checked in, no microwave in the room, internet connection is poor, and the pool was closed. When we complained, their response was "well we can give you a microwave for an extra $10 a day".
Otherwise, looks like a nice place, maybe others have had a better experience.

Room Tip: Make sure you get all the ammenties you want. Not every room has everything listed.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lynanne W
05696, General Manager at Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

Thank you for your valuable comments about the Best Western PLUS Anaheim Orange County Hotel.

Our Best Accomodations with microwave and mini-fridge are available are listed on all the reservations sites as Jr. Suite King Bed or Two Queen Beds Deluxe.

With your feedback; we are are fortunate to take this opportuntiy to mention our options for guest rooms and the amenities featured. When making reservations, please select the lodging arrangments suitable to your needs, if you still have questions, please feel free to call the hotel direct and we will be able to answer any questions and to make any necessary changes ahead of time and prior to arrival so you can enjoy our accommodations to its best capabilities.

In addition, and per your suggestions, for this summer we have extended our pool hours to provide additional time for our guest to enjoy of our sunny weather.

Once again, Thank you for your participations and We look forward to welcome you soon!

Christina L.
Best Western PLUS Anaheim Orange County Hotel

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Wow! I read some of the other reviews and wonder if it's the same place I stayed in. I was there alone and only for one night, but I was in the room half of the afternoon, the entire evening, and early the next morning. I found the bed extremely comfortable, the internet pretty good (I couldn't get the data port to work so I used their wireless), and the room was clean - very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. I was upgraded to a room with a whirlpool bath, which was nice until I saw the small shower. Next time, I'll ask for a standard king. My window looked right onto the lobby parking area, which was a little freaky, so I closed by sheer blinds and felt better. I did not eat breakfast this time, but on previous occasions I found it great. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeff H

Thank you for your response regarding your stay at the Best Western PLUS Anaheim Orange County Hotel.

We are honored in receiving your professional review about our performance. As a top contribuitor on this portal; the challenge is greater specially when you have visited about 53 cities and rated about 115 properties.

I appreciate your observations about our amenities and dedication to our cleanliness and customer service. Our staff learns to balance all of our objectives towards common goals and priorities shuch as your comfort and satisfaction. Receiving reviews from all our guest is definitely an opportunity to always better our services and products.

Thank you!

Christina L.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We went here on a family vacation, we were visiting all of the local theme parks. The positives are the bed was comfortable after a long day. The parking,breakfast,and internet were all free. The hotel was also close to the parks so that was very convenient. It was not the worst place in the world but not as nice as some of the reviews lead you to believe. The carpet in the room was dirty and the room smelled badly. Even the carpet in the lobby and stairs were not clean. My major gripes were not enough towels for all of the people in my room. Some days instead of giving enough towels they gave face towels. They ask you not to take your room towels to the pool because they are provided, but they were all dirty so my kids had to shiver wet and cold back to our room. While there the laundry facility was broken and closed for 3 of our 8 nights. The printer and computers available in the lobby did not work so we had to find a library to print off our tickets for the parks. The stairs were closed and unaccessible for 3 days also. A pain when there is only on small elevator in hotel. There was one manager who worked mostly in the evenings who was very helpful. The others were not helpful and offered not solutions when featured amenities were not available. Also it is located near a weird housing complex. One day I saw the cops questioning people from my window. Find somewhere else to stay if you can. A huge disappointment for me.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Tamecka M
05696, Manager at Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Thank you for your participation and recommendations about the Best Western PLUS Anaheim Orange County Hotel.

It is our goal and service promise to all of our guests is to make it a great stay. I am very sorry that you had to print tickets at a library when our business center was not working properly. All of our guests are welcome to ask our Front Desk for additional assistance such as printing or other office needs, including during busy times at the business center.

Our summer season has attracted many visitors to sun tan or just enjoy the pool. With your recommendation and demand from our guests, we are supplying of many pool towels so all of our guest focus on having fun.

Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you very soon.

Christina Lopez