All reviewswafflesbreakfast roomquiet hotelbed was comfortableparking lotclean roomsanaheim areahot breakfastdesk clerkfree breakfastnice roomshort drivebooked this hotelfitness centersouthern californiaorange countyfree parking
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Visiting Disneyland for the day with the family. We found the hotel to be delightfully furnished. The guestrooms were exceptionally clean. The beds were so comfortable and the rooms so quite it was hard to get up and going in the morning. Enjoyed visiting with the front desk staff the night of arrival. He was cheerful and accommodating. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast in a beautiful morning room. Breakfast was a little light on the offering but ample and delicious. Especially the blueberry make-your-own waffles! Great business center in the lobby. The women enjoyed the exercise room in the morning! Why exercise before Disneyland I will never know? We would highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

The hotel is well located, especially if you are planning to visit Disney parks.
There are many good restaurants in the area and it's easy to get to LA and Hollywood (Universal studio, etc.).
Two points for improvement:
1. Mattresses were too soft for us
2. Breakfast could be better

1  Thank orik13
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We stayed at this BW for the first night of our 4 night, 3 day vacation to Disneyland. It was a real shame we couldn't stay at this hotel longer. We spend the last 3 nights at the BW Anaheim Inn right across from they Disneyland entrance. This BW stood out in stark contrast from the other one we stayed out. It features clean rooms, friendly staff, and a newly remodeled lobby. It is quite obvious that the grounds are cared for. Rooms are good size (unlike Anaheim Inn), modern (unlike Anaheim Inn, who doesn't have flat screens like Placentia Inn does). Overall the only bad thing I can say is that I wish there were some sort of shuttle service to Disneyland. It would have been much better to stay here than the Anaheim Inn.

4  Thank eiznem
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I'm on the road a good part of the year visiting construction sites and meeting with clients. Many times I'm not sure where I'll wind up when the day comes to an end so I don't have advanced reservations. All to often where I stay does not remain on my list of a place I wish to stay again.
Last week I saw a Best Western sign from the 57 freeway and pulled into the parking lot around 7pm. There was a sign offering a "Walk In" special. I walked in. The lobby was not only decorated for Christmas, it was perfectly decorated. The smell was clean, fresh, and nothing was out of place. Miguel the desk clerk, gave me a big hello, a smile, and a great rate. The room was a 10+. It was like moving into a new home with everything you ever wanted in a place to live. In the morning I went to the free breakfast and Angela was there with fresh coffee, juice, eggs, sausage, hot cereal, and more. All in all, it's one of the best stays I've ever had on the road in my 48 years of traveling the world. All the best to Best Western.

Room Tip: If the lobby isn't fresh and clean, move on!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Steve P
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Our room was very nice. The carpeting needs to be cleaned more often, our white socks were black after just a few hours of lounging in our room. Our first two nights were good, the third night was questionable. There were children running up and down the hallways making alot of noise, although it was about 7:00 - 9:00 pm, it was still annoying. The staff were all very nice and professional. The breakfast was not hot, the eggs were cold as was the gravy and biscuits. All-in-all, yes we would stay there again. We were very pleased with the cleaniness and fresh smell of this Inn. Perhaps a thing to keep in mind is to put families with children on a different floor or at the end of any floor away from couples.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple