We stayed here in the beginning of July to see some friends in the area. For the price it was the cheapest in the area. Also, we had the mindset of we were staying at a Quality Inn and not a fancy hotel. But some good things we did like.
-Lot's of parking. Parking is free and you don't have to pay extra
-There is continental breakfast. Nothing special but a good variety of warm foods such as sausage and bacon. Fruits & Coffee.
-They do have a baby crib upon request. They came in a timely manner.
-Staff was really friendly.
-It's on a industrial road, but if you go down a little further about 5 minutes away, they're a lot of places to eat. Your typical fast food chains and restaurants, so that was a plus if you have a family.
- It does have a onsite laundry mat
- We stayed on the 3rd floor and they only have 1 elevator.
- The 3rd floor has a indoor hallway and it smelled funny.
- The ice machine was broken.
- Rooms are kind of outdated but it's an Inn
We stayed there 1 night and it was quiet for the most part. But it was pleasant for that day/night.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included