“Wonderful staff! Integrity #1 quality!”

Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Placentia
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My husband and I stayed here New Years Eve for an Anaheim Ducks game. We were greeted by a friendly staff, the room was clean & stocked well. I had a little problem during my stay. I LOST MY PURSE! It happens. My husband and I were partying for New Years! I was a little panicked because of all the personal information contained in it. We checked out and returned home to San Diego thinking it was gone forever. I called the hotel the next day just in case and an employee FOUND AND TURNED IN MY PURSE!! Ya know, they could have just taken it & not said a word. But no. They were honest and got my purse back to me. I've been calling everyone at Marriot Headquarters who will listen. These days, kindness like this is rare. I hope the employee is recognized and I will DEFINITLY be staying here again! This is the kind of hotel that has your back. The kind of hotel I can truly relax. Thank you Miguel & Melissa!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Booked this hotel on Priceline for around $169 for 3 nights (total, including tax) which I thought was an amazing deal considering many people pay that for one night at a hotel near Disneyland. We used this hotel as our base for our 2 day trip to the Disneyland resort which was about a 10 minute drive away and traffic was never an issue. As mentioned by previous reviewers, the rooms are small but clean. We also never had an issue with noise, including the trains that were mentioned by a previous reviewer (although we live near train tracks at home so maybe we're just use to it by now). On New Year's Day we stopped at the free breakfast bar to grab breakfast around 6:45am on our way to Disneyland and found it closed--it was like the Twilight Zone--not one single person was at the front desk and nobody was at the breakfast bar...very strange (so we grabbed breakfast at the McD's drive-thru on the way). On the days when we found the breakfast bar open, they had quite a good selection of items to pick from ranging from muffins to Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches to make your own waffles (which were yummy).

If we could get this hotel for the same price, we would definitely return, especially for a Disneyland trip where you basically just need a clean, safe place to sleep.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2013

The staff was friendly, and welcoming. I did feel safe although the area seemed a touch sketchy. Overall my only major complaint was the room was small and had a bit of a dank musty smell.

I must add the rooms are clean. I just find Fairfield in general not to be up to the standards of all other Marriott brand names., and this one was a little less than other Fairfields i have stayed at.

The price was great though so might have been worth it for just one night.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Other than the noisy train running throughout the night, it is not a bad hotel.
It is clean. Breakfast was fine. Free parking. Reasonable rate. Internet was fine.
They should have put me in a room away from noisy trains. When you check in mention that you don't want to be facing the railroad track. AS a Platinum member, they should give me a better room.

Room Tip: When you check in mention that you don't want to be facing the railroad track.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Tom Y
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Very clean place and nice people. Great free breakfast in the am. Waffles were really yummy. The lady who takes care of the breakfast is FABULOUS. On top of everything to get it refilled. She even offered to make my waffle for me ;) only about a 15 min ride to Disneyland. Way better priced then the ones right across the street. Would stay there again

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was a fantastic place to stay for our vacation to Disneyland. Everyone we came into contact with was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great especially the waffles which were a big hit with the grandkids! Our rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Had no issues and would definitely stay there again.

Only down side was the drive to and back from Disneyland. Though it was only about 7 miles, with traffic the first day it took 30 minutes. Once we figured out to leave a little earlier, we missed the traffic and everything was great!

Lovely place to stay.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield Marriott in Placentia, CA and enjoyed the stay. They offer nice rooms and breakfast. We found the room reasonably priced and in an area close to the attractions we will be attending.

Our reception was exceptional. We enjoyed how everyone helped us with check in. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Placentia
Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel
The Hotel Fullerton
The Hotel Fullerton
#1 of 11 in Fullerton
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton
Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton
Fullerton Marriott at California State University
Howard Johnson Fullerton Anaheim Hotel and Conference Center

Been to Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim? Share your experiences!