“Unbelievable service”

Esther's Taco House
Ranked #13 of 95 Restaurants in Placentia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I came in late to order take out. I sat at the bar, as I have done in the past, and NO ONE even acknowledged me for almost 15 minutes. I sat there watching the sports TV. I finally had to almost grab a server to take my order. This is the second time this has happened... isn't it twice a fool. I'll NEVER come back here again.

1  Thank Robert S

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This place sucks. My wife and I walked in at 7PM on Monday May 6th to order some food to go. The servers would not help us and we left after 15 minutes. Our order had still not been taken. We will tell our friends and family that this place sucks.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great find for authentic Mexican food. The complimentary chips and fresh salsa are excellent. Prices are average for what you receive. Good menu. Usually packed every time I have gone.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We drive out of our way, maybe half an hour, just to have their chili rellenos!! They are delicious, the best I've had. Made with a green sauce instead of red. Also enjoy their tacos....but come for the rellenos!!!
Wish they had better seating outside at the Anaheim Hills site where we frequent usually. They could really make it look inviting as it isn't now at all.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Great local restaurant with all the Mexican favorites! Great chips and salsa. My favorite are some old stand-bys -- ground beef taco and cheese enchilada, but they have all kinds of other choices. Love the service -- everyone serves you, no dedicated waitress or waiter.