“Top quality sushi in North County”
Review of Fish in a Bottle

Fish in a Bottle
Ranked #7 of 95 Restaurants in Placentia
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 2, 2012

great selection of rolls, friendly folks, great tasting fresh fish.

There are newer reviews for Fish in a Bottle

Reviewed December 11, 2011

I ate here with a work colleague; we arrived early, around 5:45pm and were seated immediately. I ordered the Edemame followed by Butterfly and Crunch Crunch rolls based on other reviews, and was not disappointed. The flavors were excellent, and completely different to the traditional sushi I have eaten in other parts of the world.
The staff were very friendly, and re-seated us to a window table a little after we had sat down, since I was originally seated facing their wine cellar (which looked more like a built-in shower to me!). The rolls are BIG; my tip is to go there with a few people, arrive early, and order them one at a time!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Every dish that I have had at this place has been great. I keep trying different dishes, and they all seem to hit the spot. Get there early to be seated without a wait. Otherwise, just know that it is worth the wait. The Tempura, the Crunch Crunch roll, and the stuffed strawberries are my favorites!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

We've been going to this place since it openned in 2006. The secret was out very quickly, and the place is ALWAYS packed! Great menu! Great owners! A little on the slow side, but worth the wait!

Reviewed October 6, 2011

This is our go-to spot for fresh sushi and a small intimate dinner. There is of course, the traditional sashimi fare- but you must try several of their signature rolls- to die for. The tomato stuffed strawberries for dessert are so unique and exquisite!

1205-07 E Imperial Hwy, Placentia, California