“Scam artist”

Sacramento, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Scam artist”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

DON'T TAKE THIS CRUISE....... Poor customer service. Liars liars. They should be in jail for stealing people's money. They will you in with the owners mother saying one thing. Then when you speak to the owner the daughter she will say my mothers better. The mother will say I never said that.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Elu B

Sacramento, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“poor customer service”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Rip off. We were going to celebrate my mom's 60th bday. They gave us the Groupon special than after charging our card for buy one get one free they need more money. They didn't give us our money back nor did we get the cruise. Rip off. The owner is a scammer. She wouldn't even call us back. We emailed her and she wouldn't return the emails either. These people are scammers
DON'T TAKE THIS CRUISE. There is more to the story

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Elu B
petaluma, ca
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Save your $$ - GO somewhere else”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

we got our tickets on living social - my mom & auntie & friend thought it could be a fun little brunch ride. We got seated my a lovely waitress and that was where the loveliness ended! It took 45 minutes ( of a 2 hour "champagne" cruise) to get our first drink . We had our ordrs taken, but then i finally had to go to the bar and get the drinks myself. Then the breakfast was okay except half of the meal promised in the ad/website never showed up. if i didn't eat meat i was going to go HUNGRY as well as thirsty. Then the bar ran out of champagne!!!! on a champagne cruise!!!
after we went my mom asked for a PARTIAL refund because they did not provide all of the promised services - the woman who called her back was very rude, told my mom she was a loser with too much time on her hands ( among other nasty things) . I guess the customer isn't always right. i would not recommend this awful cruise with awful management to anyone !!!! i wish i had read the reviews on trip advisor & yelp first!!!!!

Visited August 2012
4 Thank iyafire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice and relaxing evening”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I just got back from the July 22 "2 hour Sunset Cruise" and i have to say that i had such a fun time and enjoyed myself very much. The staff was very friendly and professional and very accomedating. The service in which the food was served was outstanding. The servers did a very good job at making sure all the customers were comfortable, happy, and full, although food was served on plastic plates, that didnt seem to matter as everyone was too busy enjoying the company and new friend and the conversation. Wouldnt think id see much on the delta but the scenery, laughs, food, and relaxion made for a perfect evening. I am definitly looking into doing another cruise with Delta Discovery Cruises.

1 Thank emilyelaine90
Pleasant Hill, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Non-Cruise”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We received an email confirmation confirming our Champagne Brunch Cruise for Sat June 16 2012
leaving out of the Pittsburg Marina. We drove all the way to the Marina and waited 45 minutes, along
with several other couples. No one ever showed up. We could have at least been extended the common courtesy of a phone call or email, letting us know the cruise was cancelled. Very Unprofessional!!!!! Could have been handled in a more efficient manner.>>>>>>
F & T Basile