Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg
Mar Ray Motel(Pittsburg)
El Dorado Motel(Pittsburg)
Economy Inn(Antioch)
View Hotel
All reviewsjack in the boxfront deskcomplimentary breakfast isgreat place to stayclean hotellate checkbusiness tripexcellent stayfresh fruitwould stay againbed was very comfortableconvenient locationfitness centereasy accesssan franciscofreewayantioch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We had never stayed at Hampton Inn and we got more than we expected. Fair price, huge room, over the top! They want me to use 200 characters which is not needed because I would say the same thing over and over

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear guest,

I am very happy to find out that you enjoyed your stay with us. Also the fact that you were surprised and that you did not expect our service and amenities, make us very proud of what we have to offer.
As you know we work hard to exceed your expectations and we guarantee that.
We hope to see you soon. Thank your for your business.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

The staff was outstanding! The hotel provided a hospitality hour as well as breakfast. Everyone was eager to please. Unfortunately, I had noisy people above me on the first night. The second night was better. However, you are close to a highway and that fact can be a plus and minus. You are close to quite a few restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Onita D
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Dear guest,
I wanted to thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay; even though, the first night was a little noisy.
We work very hard to make your experience enjoyable. We also realize how important is for you to feel a friendly staff.
We look forward to see you soon. Thank you again for your nice words.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

This was my first stay at a Hampton Inn & Suites. Since there was not much choice in the area, the Hampton was recommended, as I was there to do a "Dreamer's Workshop" for a group of underprivildged young adults. Well, I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised from the moment my spouse and I walked through the doors. The place was immaculate (we normally see this when we stay at 5-7 star hotels around the world); the lobby looked more like an upscale restaurant. I knew about the complimentary continental breakfast, but from past experience it's not much to brag about. This time I was pleasantly wrong as I checked out the items the next morning. This was not an ordinary continental breakfast; too many items to count. The only time I see something like this or beyond is when I'm in China (the Chinese are crazy about their food and selection of items). At the Pittsburg, California Hampton there's a Jack in the Box restaurant right next door, and I actually commented to my better half as we were having breakfast and watching the line of cars at the drive through, "You know this place (Hampton) actually has a better breakfast selection than Jack." Karen, the front desk hostess, was perfect in every way, making sure we had everything we needed, and that we were as comfortable as we could be. When you're traveling and on business, it's wonerful to return to a room (and hotel) you actually enjoy. It was a soothing relief to return to our suite; kickoff our shoes and relax. We also enjoyed the late check out because like most business people, we're not early risers if we don't have to (except we couldn't miss out on the superb breakfast you serve). I wish I had time to do a workout in your gym or relax by the pool, but we were constantly busy; constantly on the go. The nice thing is, the workshop went so well that we were invited back by the Vice Mayor of Antioch, the local high school and the Kiwanis Club to do an expanded version of how to turn your dreams into realities, and a motivational talk (as a retired adventure cyclist, I now travel to schools, clubs and corporations around the country to motivate others as I have been). I had the opportunity to view your two conference rooms for the possibility of holding future talks at your place. We're already talking about the possibility of a return visit in the Fall, and we already know where we'll be staying. For what the Hampton does (a 100% money back guarentee if you're not satisfied? I've never heard of such a thing at any other hotel I've ever stayed at throughout the world), the price of the rooms is an exceptional value (I'm of the generation where you better make your bed, turn off the lights when you leave the room, and don't leave trash around or else...). Thanks, Hampton, for making my life and my job, alot easier.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I can't begin to express my gratitude to your very descriptive and pleasant review.
We as a team, know the importance of keeping the best standards and excellent customer service. That is why we offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed; we believe that we can make your experience memorable and that you will keep recommending to your family and friends.
We appreciate all your words and the time you took to write about our hotel. Your comments make our hotel to be exposed to the world and we are very grateful.
You mentioned that you might interested on utilizing our meeting rooms. Please contact me directly and I will make sure you are taking care every step of the way.
We look forward to have you stay with us again.

Very truly yours,

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn. The check in was fast and easy, they had free wifi, and the employee at the front desk was extremely nice (Lester) and made me feel like he wanted my stay there to be a comfortable and satisfying one.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

I'm so glad your experience was enjoyable and that Lester made sure you are aware of that. That is our culture, we make out of a simple connection a memorable experience.
Thank you for your review and look forward to see you very soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

My stay was for a short business trip connected with Los Medanos College. Lester (and his daughter) helped me feel very welcome both to the hotel and to the area, and recommended a restaurant downtown for me to try for dinner. Joslin assisted me with a late checkout. My room was quiet and comfortable, and the breakfast spread was more than ample. Note: the pool at this location is outside. I have been very pleased with stays at Hampton properties in the past, and this was just as wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear guest,

We are very happy to find out that you enjoyed your stay and that your interaction with our team was excellent.
Our culture bases on friendly staff, great amenities and 100% satisfaction guaranteed. I feel we do our job right when you experience those values.
We hope to see you very soon!