Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg
Mar Ray Motel(Pittsburg)
El Dorado Motel(Pittsburg)
Economy Inn(Antioch)
View Hotel
All reviewsjack in the boxfront deskcomplimentary breakfast isgreat place to stayclean hotellate checkbusiness tripexcellent stayfresh fruitwould stay againbed was very comfortableconvenient locationfitness centereasy accesssan franciscofreewayantioch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The Front Desk Staff were excellent. This Hotel is fairly new, and everything is fresh and clean.

Rooms are “roomy” and very nice. Very large flat screen TV’s with a lot of channels. (I didn’t take the time to count them.)

Very nice medium sized work desk with a lot of electrical outlets. Microwave & Fridge, easy chair. Beds were supportive and clean. The thermostat controlled AC / Heat was quiet and effective.

The Hotel is close to a major highway, so you will have a fair amount of traffic noise.

The free internet was fast & reliable. The free breakfast was as I expected from Hampton. Great selection of Hot & Cold items.

Lots of food choices nearby. Definitely a good stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear JimDavis,

As a very experienced business travelers, your input and comments are so appreciated. It is wonderful to hear that our front desk staff was truly excellent and that our service and quality matched your expectations.

Thank you for your kind words about our comfortable guest rooms, added amenities and well equipped breakfast bar. We take a lot of pride in the service we provide and truly work hard to care for our guests.

We hope you will visit us again soon. It was our genuine pleasure to serve you.

Very truly yours,

Hampton Inn & Suites
(925) 473-1300
german@lotushotels.com

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I stay in Hamptons often, because I like to know what I'm getting. This Hampton does not measure up to other Hamptons.

My room was sparsely furnished. All Hamptons have a low cabinet to put your suitcase on, but ot this one. All Hamptons have an easy chair and ottoman in their single rooms. Not this one. All Hamptons have a refrigerator and microwave in their rooms. Not this one. Where these furnishings should have been, instead were large expanses of bare walls. Instead of feeling homey, this room feels like your home would feel if you were in the process of moving out. While making phone calls, I noticed my voice echoing in the empty room.

When I arrived, I had a hard time opening the door because there was something wrong with the lock. Where the door-jamb side of the lock should have been, there was a gaping empty hole. I was unable to lock the door once inside. Also the sink would not drain because the stopper was stuck down. I called maintenance regarding these two items. While I was out they fixed the sink, but not the door.

Although my rate included a free newspaper I did not receive one. The water pressure was terrible. The internet was very slow. Every hotel I have ever been in has a card with a listing of television stations. This hotel is too cheap to provide such a basic and inexpensive covenience. This makes me wonder: what other corners are they cutting? This place gives me the creeps.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank SQ1845
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey concerning your recent stay with us. Guest feedback is very important to us and we greatly appreciate your comments.
I’m very sorry about your stay at our hotel. It seems to be that we messed up in many things. Our goal is to provide the best guest service as possible and we strive to give a guaranteed satisfaction. We are in the process of installing new furniture in the room as well as adding a refrigerator and microwave in the rooms. Even though we are not required, we hear your comments and we put them in action right away.
In regards to your other concerns, we thank you for the comments; that give us the opportunity to resolve each individual issue as well as provide the right training to our staff.
We love having you here and certainly hope we get to serve your lodging needs again.

Hampton Inn and Suites Pittsburg

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Very convenient location off of Hwy 4 in the Bay Area. Staff was very professional, breakfast was great, and the beds were very comfortable. Water pressure was too low for my liking, but if that's my only issue, I'm happy.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
8  Thank catt4
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2012

Dear Guest,

We thank you for the great comments; we know that you are the most important person when you stay with us.
We will take a look at the water pressure to make sure that you will be completely satisfied next time.
We look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

The staff are helpful, greets with smile on their faces. They appear happy to see us here, love that.
Room is neat, warm and cozy.
Don't really care about the $$$. With the staff positive attitude: priceless!!!
Keep up!! There's very few of you!!!

• Stayed: January 2012
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for spreading the word with your great comments; our goal is to make you feel like home. It looks like we are successful in providing a great place for you to stay.
We are looking forward to have you back next time.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Clean hotel. Clean rooms. Good amenities for the price. Beware of the front desk staff. Several overcharges of others we stayed with. Difficulty staying with the same explanation of some policies regarding charges. Do they know their own policies? How much are you being overcharged?. The cleaning personnel were fantastic.

• Stayed: January 2012
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2012

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your comments, we will take this opportunity to fine tune our front desk staff. Even though, as you experienced, we take pride of what we do and we enjoy doing it; about your experience with billing is just the amount of money we request for incidentals, which is in general for many hotels. I will be more than happy to explain more in details our guaranteed policies as well as the requirements that our hotel has in place in terms of credit card policies.
I'm looking forward to see you again and as always, thank you for your business.

Best Regards,