“no more!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2008

positiv: we got a table... the clam chowder tasted good

negativ:
- I had a dish that was supposed to come with soup as an entree, they brought the dish first and had complitely forgotten about the soup. Same thing with the promised warm bread which turned out to be uneatable as it had not been long enough in the oven for finishing the baking process. It was only brought to me after I had asked for it.
- my menu was with vegetables=4 baby carrotts...
- slow, unorganized service, we had to wait endlessly for our food
- dirty tables, floor
- the heated patio was not heated at all

summary: a big disappointment, we wouldn't go there anymore

Reviewed July 8, 2008

Since getting such bad service/food at JJ's we tried Cheles, went there 2 times during our week stay. What great atmoshere and food. I will be going back next time we are in town that is for sure.

Reviewed March 18, 2008

Chele's was recommended to us by a daughter and son-in-law who ate there twice. We did the same thing. My husband and I each got the fish and chips and slaw and all was absolutely delicious. The next morning we had breakfast which was just okay but the staff and the woman who owns it are so warm and friendly. If we stayed in the area another day we would have gone back for more fish and chips.