“Bad busser”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Bad busser”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

food was ok. lady tried charging me for her tip on my bill. so obviously she been getting everyone else tab. so watch out.. manager was a cool guy..

• Visited April 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great for breakfast...”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

For years, we’ve walked by this cute place and thought “we should try it sometime…it’s always moderately busy”…and finally did try it. The main reason we did go in was that our frequent places are generally closed a few weeks in December which happened to be when we were there this year. Chele’s was open so we stopped in for breakfast.

We will NOT hesitate to return. I ordered the Seafood Benedict; it was loaded with all sorts of good stuff and the eggs were perfectly done. I could barely finish it. Hubby wasn’t so adventurous and ordered the Popeye Omelette. It was clear I had the wining entrée though he commented he much enjoyed his dish.

The building that Chele’s occupies has quite a history. Make sure you take a moment to read about it!

• Visited December 2012
Los Osos, California
“Decent enough”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Never did find out who our actual waitress was-two kept coming over. The 1st one-an older woman-told me that the Orange Juice did not have pulp-it did-a tremendous amount of it, actually. So I sent that back and it was removed from our check, which was nice. The younger waitress made an error on our check-which would have gone in our favor. We brought it to her attention, and she corrected it. Food was only decent. I had a roast beef sandwich and husband had the fish sticks. Not anything to write home about. Prices were just okay.

• Visited February 2013
South San Francisco, California
“Nice place, good food”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We had dinner here last weekend, food was good not great, service was slow but friendly, the servers were very busy and they were rushed, the food and prices were good but not great, there are better places in pismo

• Visited February 2013
Fowler, California
“Great fish tacos”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I ordered the fish tacos, they were huge. They were really tasty and 1 was plenty 2 and you are stuffed. Good thing we walked to restaurant. My family of 5 ate dinner there, service was good prices are reasonable.

Visited January 2013