“Food was Good”

Santa Clarita, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was Good”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The food was average, nothing that blew me away. I had the Haf-Sandwich and Soup entree. I had chili instead of soup and that was good, as was the turkey sandwich. I could have easily made the sandwich at home. My wife had a burger and that was good, the best part of her meal was the french fries, which had a nice seasoning to it. The patio was pretty beaten up, but it did have a nice view. The service was fine, got our food pretty quick and it was hot when it came out.

Visited January 2013

Bakersfield, California
“Breakfast”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The food is yummy, the service was fun.Very relaxing and great view of the pier and ocean. Our waitress was funny

Visited December 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“great breakfast”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

we walked around to find a place to get a bloodymary and some breakfast. We found this place and were surprised at the view and prices. The staff was very pleasant and we would recommend it to anyone for a hearty breakfast and drinks.

Visited November 2012
So Cal
“Pretty good restaurant”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We wanted to go to a place where we could have a cocktail and dinner near the peir since we did not want to drive. We found this restaurant within walking distance from our hotel and they had a full menu and a full bar. The drinks were good and the food was pretty good too. It was not too busy on a Saturday night but tourist season is over and we asked a police officer if this place was good. He said it was so we took a chance. My wife had the chil whcih she liked, didn't rave about it but she liked it. She also had the potato skins which looked pretty decent too. I opted for the Tortilla soup (our waitress gave me a sample fist) and I thought it was very tasty, lots of avocado in it and a little spicy with a tomato broth which I prefer. I had the grilled calamari steak which was cooked just right, so it was not tough. I asked for double vegetables instead of potatoes or rice. The vegetables were very soggy and overcooked. If they had been steamed less, I would have given this place a better rating. Overall, we might return here, as the food was above average and the service was very attentive and very friendly,

• Visited November 2012
San Jose, California
“Good food”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is our grand children's favorite restaurant. The staff are good with children. They have a good variety of food choices for everyone. There is also seating on the patio.

Visited October 2012