“Breakfast of the champions!”

Old West Cinnamon Rolls
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Pismo Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Old West has been a family owned business since 1981. We still do county fairs throughout the western states. We now have our website up and running so you can order rolls to be shipped anywhere in the US.
Reviewed April 9, 2014

When I was looking for a breakfast place this placed popped up. I could not say no to Cinnamon rolls so the next day we ventured here for some sweet and yummy rolls. Oh my goodness the original is sooooo good that made Cinnabon mediocre. I don't know if its the dough or the icing but I inhaled one and my hubby had the Pecan. If I wasn't watching my sugar I would eat two in one seating. We loved it so much we ordered two packs of frozen cinnamon pecan for us to indulged at home.

There are newer reviews for Old West Cinnamon Rolls

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Great cinnamon rolls. I loved them. It is a local place where you can watch them make the rolls from scratch. I personally like them better than Cinnabon, maybe because they are truly homemade. The have both Pecan Sticky Buns and Cinnamon Rolls. My wife and I got one of each and shared. They are great...but if you are on a diet, not the good place to loose weight.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

These are the best cinnamon rolls on the planet y'all!!! Have had pecan, walnut, cream cheese and original. This is a never miss treat and we always take some home to freeze for those days when we just gotta have that cinnamon roll "fix".

Reviewed April 7, 2014

One of Pismo's oldest and most popular non-frills eatery. More bakery / coffee stop than cafe, it offers up huge icing-draped sweet rolls baked fresh and in different flavors along with other baked delights. You'd better get a coffee because they seem overly, if not intensely, sweet. Two average people can easily share one bun, but who'd wanna?!...

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Excellent cinnamon rolls. Try the cream cheese frosted. Very cool local place. Fun to watch them make the rolls too!