“Obviously the local place to eat”

Hoagies Sandwiches & Grill
Ranked #14 of 105 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Hoagies is one block off the beach with a fun Jamaican vibe! We have 2 plasma TV's and great reggae mucic. We also welcome dogs on our patio.
Dartford, United Kingdom
“Obviously the local place to eat”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

All the usual suspects with fries. Basic food but well cooked and reasonable selection for what it is. Good children's menu. Good quantity and reasonable price. Fills you up, doesn't take too long and isn't too dear. Good seaside fare.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Pickyperson910

Los Osos, California
“Buy the Fish and Chips”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Went twice. The first time we had a standard sandwich. Nothing to write home about and decided not to return. But the my duagher talked me into trying it again and I had the Fish and Chips. Boy, it was fantastic! Also, the California wrap with lots of tri tip looked great. Worth the wait in line but don't get the standard sandwich.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank marionshoebox
Fresno, California
“Decent Food But SO SLOW”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I ran down here to grab some sandwiches to go while my mom waited in line at another establishment a couple blocks away. I was third in line when I got there and didn't have to wait too long to order. One Pismo wrap and one turkey melt sandwich. 45 minutes later I was able to get my food and leave. Food was good but nothing I would rush back to eat again. The slow service will definitely keep me away though.

Visited June 2014
Uniontown, Pennsylvania
“Great Soup”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

It was a great place close to the Sancastle Inn where we stayed. The food was okay but nothing to write home about. They had good beer and clam chowder soup, which you can get in a bread bowl.

Visited June 2014
Avila Beach, California
“All around great place”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stopped in on June 17, 2014, and found this to be an awesome find. We had the tri-tip and the chicken tacos, both were great. They are smoking the meats outside in front, so you get to see the process as it is taking place. Man, what an awesome smell and site.

Both of our orders were generous and we walked away full and satisfied. The cost was great, especially for the amount and quality of food you get. The place gets full, but the staff keep the food coming fast and all of them have a great attitude. (A very rare thing to find now days).

Tables are kept clean, atmosphere is laid back, and you can tell the customers are enjoying the food; as it gets quiet at a table that has just been served their food.

They must be doing something right, as it is hard to get out the door due to people waiting in line. If you look up and down the street, there are plenty of places to eat, but none have a line out the door.

This is a do again next time we are in Pismo Beach.

• Visited June 2014