Tripadvisor
Pismo Beach
1,531 results
All reviews ocean view waffles ceiling fan the cliff gas fireplace beach access bottle of champagne hard boiled eggs continental breakfast hot tub watch the sunset hear the waves beautiful location road trip great view stayed longer stayed for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I come here every year for our anniversary. We love this place and always leave feeling relaxed. Every member of the staff is excellent and welcoming! The cleanliness is superb! Some highlights that my husband and I always enjoy is the view of the ocean, fireplace in the room, hot tub, pool, and the breakfast that they serve! Overall excellent every time and we will be back to spend many more anniversaries here!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Wander790855, General Manager at Cottage Inn by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear crystalsX7345FC,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the great review! Our number one goal is to give our guests a warm, magical, memorable experience--so I'm happy we were able to provide that for your special celebration.

Please give us a call the next time you wish to return to Pismo Beach!

Reviewed January 16, 2020

We’ve stayed here several times and ea time we are very pleased with the staff & the accommodations, honestly with everything. This is one of the best places you can stay. We usually come for our anniversary but this time we needed to come for a ceremony to release my fathers ashes to sea. The beds are comfortable, nicely decorated, clean rooms. Very quite just a little noise from ppl above us, excellent views! Great parking, excellent location, we’ve yet to be disappointed with this hidden gem! The staff is very helpful & accommodating. The pool is small but always clean as is the spa, the two fire pits are a nice touch. We usually come in August and saw bunnies last time but not this time? Very minor issues this time were the pillows weren’t very comfortable & the continental breakfast oatmeal was way to thick the first day & way way to watery the 2nd day but super minor issues. The coffee here is excellent!! If you want to try an awesome getaway this is it!! A+ as always we will be repeat customers for life & we will continue to tell everyone about this hidden gem! Excellent..... thank you for another wonderful time

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Wander790855, General Manager at Cottage Inn by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear MalissaC26,

Thank you so so much for the review. I'm so happy that you could find some peace and respite here at the Cottage Inn by the Sea. We love knowing that we were able to provide that A+ experience for which we strive.

We can't wait to welcome you again to our beautiful hotel.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Terrific vista views of Pacific Ocean and Pismo Beach pier. Good room with private patio with ocean view. Clean, quiet and comfortable. Reasonably priced. The service was both friendly and helpful with good local recommendations.

Room tip: First floor ocean view with private patio are very nice with great views.
Date of stay: January 2020
Wander790855, General Manager at Cottage Inn by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Steven,

Thank you so much for leaving a review of your stay. I so happy to hear that you loved our views, your room, our location, and our service.

If you would like to reach out to us to discuss your stay further, I would really appreciate hearing your feedback as to how we could get your experience up from 2 to 5 stars.

Please give us a call whenever you are ready to stay again.

805-773-4617

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated our 48th anniversary at pismo beach and stayed the night at Cottage Inn by the Sea. Kayla treated us like we were royalty. I requested a single red rose on the bed but had given her only 2 hours to accomplish it before our arrival. We arrived, went into the room and the rose was there. My wife started crying because of the special meaning it had for us. Kayla also offered us a bottle of champagne for our anniversary. Everyone there was great and the ambiance of the room, the view of the ocean and pismo pier along with the sounds of the waves is beyond belief. If you are ever staying the night in pismo, I would suggest Cottage Inn by the Sea

Dear fred3235,

I can't thank you enough for the amazing review. It was such a pleasure hosting you and your wife for you 48th Anniversary.

We truly hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you again in the future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

We visited in the winter. I can't wait to go back in the spring when the flowers are in bloom!
Everything from the reservation process to checkout was exceptional. I booked through an online booking site, but ended up calling the Inn directly because I have accessibility needs. They were so helpful, finding the perfect room for me that was less expensive than the booking site. The room was comfortable - loved the fireplace! The breakfast room was lovely and was staffed by very caring helpful staff.The bluff where the Inn is situated affords the guests a terrific view. Some rooms have an ocean view others are just a short walk to get to the area with chairs and a fire pit. Would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Wander790855, General Manager at Cottage Inn by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear Pam,

We are absolutely thrilled with how much you enjoyed your stay here at our gorgeous ocean front hotel. The fairytale-like thatched roofs and cozy cottage feel are definitely favorites among our guests, so I'm really happy to hear to enjoyed everything.

We can't wait to welcome you again in the spring!