Beautiful Beach located just below the hotel. My son attended the Cal Poly Soccer Camp and we had a weekend on the beach. The temperature was perfect. The beach was clean, minus the kelp and a little smell near the caves. It was not too crowded when we were there. The hotel staff allowed us to park there while our room was getting ready for us. The breakfast was continental more or less. Boiled eggs, pastries, bagels, make your own waffles. The pool/spa was nice when the beach was dark. The room was clean but no air conditioning. There is a fan and you have to open your windows to get the beach breeze. A couple tiles in the bath room was cracked. Otherwise great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We promise you a good night’s sleep, but we warn you there’s so much to do nearby, you may not want to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Cottage Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Inn By The Sea Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel By The Sea
- Cottage Inn Pismo Beach