We travel up or down the California coast twice a year, so we have stayed in a lot of hotels in Pismo beach and Avila beach, but we had not tried the cottage inn by the sea before! Check in was pleasant and quick and our room (which we got a good deal on) was clean and roomy, big king bed nice bathroom ,good size tv and a lovely gas fireplace!
Access to the beach down forty odd steps ,nice walk to pismo pier then a walk back thru the village was nice before breakfast. Breakfast was a nice self service extended continental affair ,with loads of choices including make your own waffles. There was a computer for guest use , came in handy for printing vouchers for premium outlets only minutes away!
Yet another great choice of hotel for people passing thru or even staying a few day like us!
Pismo is only minutes away from great towns like paso Robles and San Louis obispo with lovely town centres with nice shops and great restaurants and all around great vineyards with tasting rooms that are friendlier than there northern counterparts!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We promise you a good night’s sleep, but we warn you there’s so much to do nearby, you may not want to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Cottage Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Inn By The Sea Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel By The Sea
- Cottage Inn Pismo Beach