We stayed here as part of our trip along route one during our honeymoon. We had mentioned in our booking the occasion of our trip and were surprised by a lovely bottle of champagne and card to welcome us to our room. A really lovely touch. We stayed in the US for four weeks and stayed in around 15 hotels. This was the only one to welcome us in such a lovely way!
We stayed here for two nights. The room was clean, quiet and the bed was amazingly comfortable!
The beach here is beautiful and we spent many hours sat on the cliff watching dolphins and sea lions playing in the sea below. Pismo itself is not as pretty as we'd expected and there is little to do here. If you're after a relaxing holiday in a friendly, quiet hotel with amazing views of the beach - this is the hotel for you! Oh, and the pool and hot tub are really a lovely added extra!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We promise you a good night’s sleep, but we warn you there’s so much to do nearby, you may not want to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cottage Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Inn By The Sea Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel By The Sea
- Cottage Inn Pismo Beach