We stayed 2 nights here on our Highway 1 road trip. We realised when we arrived that in the USA, "Inn" really means "Motel" but that was ok. Nice room, with a gas fire and ceiling fan to cover all weather options! Slightly old fashioned bathroom. Breakfast was fine, with a good choice of cereals and baked goods, and also a make your own waffle machine, which was fun. Excellent cookies free in the evening. The Inn is on a cliff overlooking the beach and it is an easy walk along the beach to the pier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We promise you a good night’s sleep, but we warn you there’s so much to do nearby, you may not want to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Cottage Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Inn By The Sea Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel By The Sea
- Cottage Inn Pismo Beach