I wish I could have stayed longer than just 1 night. We had a king room with a patio out onto the ocean viewing cliff. Fireplace was a nice touch and hot tub was great. Ate nearby at Vandana grill (which has impeccable service). Breakfast here was filling and free. Wifi worked well and who doesn't love swan towels?!
My only complaint is that the room wasn't ready by checkin in at 4pm... and maid service knocked on the door way before checkout time. It seemed like a lot of money for not a lot of time at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We promise you a good night’s sleep, but we warn you there’s so much to do nearby, you may not want to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Cottage Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Inn By The Sea Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel By The Sea
- Cottage Inn Pismo Beach