The Sandcastle Inn is perfectly located on the beach. We loved stepping right outside to sit on the beach or to walk to the pier and town. We stayed in a queen double room on the ground floor. The view was very good, but I wasn’t comfortable leaving the slider open at night, so it did get a bit stuffy in the room. The first floor patio is the perfect place to have breakfast. The third floor deck was great for happy hour – and watching the sunset.
We discovered a few excellent restaurants nearby… Zorro’s in Shell Beach and Gina’s Italian in Arroyo Grande.
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach