My wife and I went to Pismo Beach for a mid week getaway. I had reservations at the Sandcastle Inn in a 2nd story beachside room. We have always wanted to stay there and it was all we had expected. The view is spectacular !!! The hotel is right next to the beach and is only steps to the sand. Nice room with comfy beds, flat screen TV, mini fridge, and a large bathroom with granite counter top. Tile tub/shower, lots of towels and robes hanging in the closet ! Very clean room with a balcony overlooking the beach and Pacific Ocean. Breakfast was well stocked and the staff helpful and friendly. If your looking for the beach front experiance, the Sandcastle is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach