Our family of four stayed here for three nights. The staff was friendly and always helpful. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable. The pillows were too hard for me but for all the rest they were fine. Coffee, cocoa and fruit were always available with a nice breakfast in the morning. There are bikes and such available for rental. The hot tub faces the beach and there is a seating area overlooking the beach and pier on the third floor. Both are great for watching the sunset. Shops and dining are a short walk away. If we go to Pismo again, this is where we will stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach