I've been coming to the Sandcastle for almost twenty years and I am happy to say it has never lost it's charm. I have only stayed in the ocean-front rooms so I can't speak for the desirability of the non-view rooms, but just the location right on the beach would make a stay worthwhile. I love being able to walk out the sliding door and step onto the beach. I love hearing the sound of the ocean all night. I love not hearing any traffic sounds. I love walking up the street to Rosa's for dinner and walking along the shore afterwards. And in the morning, sitting with coffee and the paper on the balcony or patio watching the people running their dogs. Try it, you'll like it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach