Been to Pismo Beach area many times. This is the first time at the Sandcastle Inn. Booked an ocean front room. The room was very nice and comfortable for a family of four with an obvious killer view. There is an outdoor fire pit on the third floor but since it was to cold and rainy we used the breakfast area which had a fireplace. It was a nice place to warm up and drink hot chocolate late a night. Close to the center of town. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach