My wife and I vistit Pismo Beach, CA. at least 2 or 3 times a year. My job takes me there and for years we have stayed at various hotels up and down the beach front. One year, we were walking on the pier and decided to walk down to see what other hotels were available. We walked past the Sand Castle Inn and my wife mentioned that she would like to stay there on one of our visits. I surprised her for our 10th Wedding Anniversary telling her that we were staying at another hotel but when I drove up to the Sand Castle Inn she was very surprised. We had a wonderful Anniversary. I had ordered Chocolate Truffles, roses and champange in the room. A soothing massage and Butlers on the beach (they set up a bondfire and chairs) oh, did I mention that it was a full moon? all arranged for by the hotel before hand. My wife has not wanted to stay at any other hotel when we go to Pismo Beach. I give it 5 stars and hope that you enjoy as much as my wife and I have. The staff is extremely friendly and they go way out there way to make sure that you have a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach