I stay here every time I go to Pismo Beach. The hotel sits right on the beach, and is walking distance from the pier. It can be pricey, but that is typical for beachfront hotels in Pismo. If you want to book a hotel during a holiday weekend or even in the summer, you need to book in advance, as this one fills up quick. Make sure and try the clam chowder restaurant on the pier called Splash!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach