Stayed 5 nights here at the end of our road trip around central CA. The beachfront rooms are expensive but we thought it was worth it for the view, the opportunity to catch the evening sun, the sunsets and the opportunity to see dolphins and sea otters in the sea in the morning. Fantastic.
As stated in other reviews, the hotel is clean and in a prime location. The room was comfortable although the TV options were a bit limited - but who wants TV anyway? The breakfast was good and we took a tray back to the balcony in our room - the breakfast area did get a little busy at times. There's no aircon, but the September evenings were cool and the mornings chilly until the sun gets going.
There's no restaurant or bar here, but there are many eating options a walk away. Go up to Price Street if you want restaurants with tablecloths!
May never return, but would certainly stay again if we ever did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach