The Sandcastle inn was the best hotel I have ever stayed in. the view was SPECTACULAR! we stayed in room 109 on first floor and you have full view on the ocean and beach, and even the Pismo Pier. The staff was very professional, and responded to all my family needs. The complementary breakfeat was fantasic. waffles, cerel, bagels, orange juice, the works. the two queen beds was enough for my two young duaghters and wife and me. the room had a flat screen TV and WiFi for labtop(I was able to do school work with no problems). We drove for 10 hours from Arizona (south of Phoenix) on our vacation, to stay at the Sandcastle in Pismo Beach, and let me say we were NOT DISAPPOINTED. We were even offered a great deal for a second night. If you plan on a having a great trip to the central valley coast, I recommend staying at the Sandcastle Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach