$369
Pismo Lighthouse Suites(Pismo Beach)
$513
$449
Official Hotel
Shore Cliff Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$389
SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$428
$419
The Inn at the Cove(Pismo Beach)
$323
Inn at the Cove
Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$336
Hotels.com
Cottage Inn by the Sea(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$348
$314
Priceline
Oxford Suites Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,390 results
All reviewssea venturehot tub on the balconybreakfast basketpicnic basketbreakfast deliveredprivate jacuzzifeather bedrestaurant upstairsbeach chairsfree bottle of wineocean viewcovered parkingresort feegas fireplaceour honeymoonromantic getawaythird floor
Reviewed June 18, 2013

With all of the hotel options in Pismo Beach, I recommend Sea Venture for a number of reasons. Friendly staff, nice hotel, free bikes to use, and location, location, location! It is right on the beach!!! I highly recommend staying there.

Room Tip: Choose one with ocean view if you can.
2  Thank amberannleo
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at SeaVenture Hotel, and it was everything we hoped for and more. All of the hotel personnel were friendly, knowledgeable, and went out of their way to make our stay perfectly enjoyable. We had a room with a partial ocean view and a hot tub on our deck, which was a welcome treat after a long drive. The rooftop bar thoughtfully has a non-smoking area and a smoking area that did not intrude on one another, and the ocean view was spectacular. We especially appreciated the 12 noon check-out, as we had our coffee and then had ample time to take a long walk on the beach before leaving. We were also impressed with the beautiful marble floors and shower, the very comfy king bed, and the thoughtful champagne that helped us celebrate our 26th anniversary. The location of the hotel right on the beach was just what we wanted, and we were walking distance to many restaurants in the area. I would highly recommend the SeaVenture Hotel to anyone visiting Pismo Beach. We will return.

Room Tip: Rooms with a partial or full ocean view with a private hot tub is worth the splurge.
2  Thank Harvey H
Meghan H, Manager at SeaVenture Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Harvey H,
Thank you for your detailed review of the SeaVenture. We are honored you chose us for your anniversary celebration!
All of your compliments are so kind, especially those about the staff. It makes us all so proud to receive praise regarding the service. I've shared your review with the staff and management.
We look forward to your next visit with us. And if you enjoyed the partial ocean view; we hope you have an opportunity to see what the full ocean view rooms have to offer!

SeaVenture Hotel Staff and Management

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

A nice hotel in a great location, the rooms are a good size with comfy beds. Location is right on the beach and parking at the hotel was easy. We forgot a suit jacket we had left in the wardrobe but we called the hotel a couple of days later and reception arranged for it to be sent to our next hotel by overnight UPS. I would stay here again but for longer next time.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to welcoming you back... for longer next time!
I'm relieved to read that we were able to send your jacket to you, and that it caught up with you on your travels.

SeaVenture Hotel Staff and Management

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Had an amazing time at the Sea Venture. There's always something fun going on, the restaurant was not only delicious, but has a breathtaking view. We had dinner right at sunset and could not have asked for a better setting. Everyone was super friendly and helpful, especially Tony who answered several personal requests for me. Very satisfied with the time spent at the Sea Venture :)

Room Tip: Must get a room with a view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2013

For our Anniversary, my husband surprised me with a night at our local SeaVenture Hotel.

Check in was very nice, with a very nice young man, after dinner we spoke with another very nice young man at the front desk.

My first and only complaint about the hotel would be that the Jacuzzi on the patio would never shut off. We wanted to leave the sliding glass door open all night so we could listen to the sound of the waves of the ocean, and at 2:30am, I finally had to get out of bed and close the door, because the sound of the motor was WAY louder than the sound of the waves.

now the RUDE part: we unfortunately had to check out at 6:30 am to make it to work, (we went on a week night) we went down stairs to find a empty lobby/front desk.. no one to be seen. I walked back and forth TWICE through the lobby, I open and closed the front door (thinking that might ring a bell) finally I said " hello" only to be hollered to from a half wall 4 feet away " I'll be right with you Miss!!!) AGAIN..... 6:30 AM!!!!!!! after at least another 4-5 minute wait, a clerk finally came out from behind the wall, to see what we wanted!!!!!!!!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! THIS WAS AFTER A ONE NIGHT $329.00 MID-WEEK STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was rude from that moment on, he asked us our room number 2 times, fumbled with the balance of the bill, NEVER thanked us for staying, AND WALKED AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to walk away, before I told him what I thought of his people skills.......... thanks for taking a perfectly lovely Anniversary, and ruining it in the last 10 minutes...... I'll bet the management of this Hotel doesn't know he's ruining their image..... It's sad...........

1  Thank socalkka
Meghan H, Manager at SeaVenture Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Hello,
What a wonderful anniversary surprise! We are so happy that your husband chose the SeaVenture Resort as your local celebration destination.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and give us a detailed account of your experience.
I'm terribly sorry to read about your check out experience. It sounds as if the normally very high level of customer service fell short during the last 10 minutes of your stay, which is very unfortunate. I'd love an opportunity to discuss your experience further. Please feel free to contact me directly by e-mail at Meghan@seaventure.com.
I do hope you'll come see us again in the future.

SeaVenture Resort Staff and Management