1,400 results
All reviewssea venturehot tub on the balconybreakfast basketpicnic basketbreakfast deliveredprivate jacuzzifeather bedrestaurant upstairsbeach chairsfree bottle of wineocean viewcovered parkingresort feeour honeymoongas fireplacethird floorwatching the sunset
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

A nice hotel in a great location, the rooms are a good size with comfy beds. Location is right on the beach and parking at the hotel was easy. We forgot a suit jacket we had left in the wardrobe but we called the hotel a couple of days later and reception arranged for it to be sent to our next hotel by overnight UPS. I would stay here again but for longer next time.

• Stayed: June 2013
Meghan H, Manager at SeaVenture Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to welcoming you back... for longer next time!
I'm relieved to read that we were able to send your jacket to you, and that it caught up with you on your travels.

SeaVenture Hotel Staff and Management

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Had an amazing time at the Sea Venture. There's always something fun going on, the restaurant was not only delicious, but has a breathtaking view. We had dinner right at sunset and could not have asked for a better setting. Everyone was super friendly and helpful, especially Tony who answered several personal requests for me. Very satisfied with the time spent at the Sea Venture :)

Room Tip: Must get a room with a view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2013

For our Anniversary, my husband surprised me with a night at our local SeaVenture Hotel.

Check in was very nice, with a very nice young man, after dinner we spoke with another very nice young man at the front desk.

My first and only complaint about the hotel would be that the Jacuzzi on the patio would never shut off. We wanted to leave the sliding glass door open all night so we could listen to the sound of the waves of the ocean, and at 2:30am, I finally had to get out of bed and close the door, because the sound of the motor was WAY louder than the sound of the waves.

now the RUDE part: we unfortunately had to check out at 6:30 am to make it to work, (we went on a week night) we went down stairs to find a empty lobby/front desk.. no one to be seen. I walked back and forth TWICE through the lobby, I open and closed the front door (thinking that might ring a bell) finally I said " hello" only to be hollered to from a half wall 4 feet away " I'll be right with you Miss!!!) AGAIN..... 6:30 AM!!!!!!! after at least another 4-5 minute wait, a clerk finally came out from behind the wall, to see what we wanted!!!!!!!!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! THIS WAS AFTER A ONE NIGHT $329.00 MID-WEEK STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was rude from that moment on, he asked us our room number 2 times, fumbled with the balance of the bill, NEVER thanked us for staying, AND WALKED AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to walk away, before I told him what I thought of his people skills.......... thanks for taking a perfectly lovely Anniversary, and ruining it in the last 10 minutes...... I'll bet the management of this Hotel doesn't know he's ruining their image..... It's sad...........

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank socalkka
Meghan H, Manager at SeaVenture Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Hello,
What a wonderful anniversary surprise! We are so happy that your husband chose the SeaVenture Resort as your local celebration destination.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and give us a detailed account of your experience.
I'm terribly sorry to read about your check out experience. It sounds as if the normally very high level of customer service fell short during the last 10 minutes of your stay, which is very unfortunate. I'd love an opportunity to discuss your experience further. Please feel free to contact me directly by e-mail at Meghan@seaventure.com.
I do hope you'll come see us again in the future.

SeaVenture Resort Staff and Management

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great location right on the beautiful beach of Pismo
Dined twice lovely food
We had a great hot tub on our balcony and partial view of the beach. - well worth the extra cost
Staff were really helpful both front desk, bar staff and waiters.
Our first meal was our wedding anniversary and so we asked for a nice window table, which we got, and at the end of the meal we were given a lovely cake with a candle - fantastic idea and greatly appreciated, thanks to dining manager.
Would highly recommend this lovely hotel

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stevekathybithell
Meghan H, Manager at SeaVenture Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Hello,
Thank you for choosing the SeaVenture Resort during your vacation; you traveled a long way! And, happy belated anniversary!
I'm glad you enjoyed our beach front location, and were able to splurge a little bit for one of our view rooms. I agree, it is very worth it.
Thank you for all the compliments, especially those for our staff. We are very proud of them, and appreciate their hard work.
Should you find yourself visiting Pismo Beach again, we hope you will consider us for any future accommodations!

The SeaVenture Resort Staff and Management

Reviewed June 4, 2013

A couple weeks ago my wife, Judy, was looking a bit down. I asked what was wrong and, of course, her first response was, with a sigh, "Oh, Nothing." Which after many years of marriage I knew meant there WAS something wrong. After a bit of nudging, I got her to admit the stress of dealing with her 82 year old mother's illness and the madness of her work week was getting her stressed. Then she said something I never heard: "Jimmy, I need to find my soul." I told her: "Let me see if I can figure something out." My first thought was The SeaVenture Resort in Pismo Beach; a place we have BOTH found our "souls" over the years. I called her boss and said Judy would be gone for a few days and, after his approval, the "Soul Search" was on. We headed off for 3 glorious days in California's central coast. A short 3 hour drive north of Los Angeles, complete with a "Lovey Dovey" music mix on my iPad, and we had arrived. When we got into our oceanview room, with a 20% discount for a being a return visitor, we found a gigantic fruit & cheese platter and a bottle of chilled champagne (compliments of the hotel). We immediately got into the private outdoor jacuzzi and the days of rest & relaxation had begun. The things we love about The Seaventure is the fireplace in their comfortable rooms, the ever-evolving seasonal restaurant, the massage spa, the free bicycles and the friendly & helpful staff. That and a few long walks on the beach and the search for the aforementioned "Soul" was complete. Treat yourself and someone you love to The SeaVenture Resort & Restuarant in Pismo Beach. It's great to see that beautiful smile on Judy's face again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jim C

Hi Jim,
What a romantic and touching story! It brought me so much joy to read your review and share it with all the staff and management. This experience you've shared is exactly why we love what we do here at the SeaVenture Resort.
Looking forward to your next trip up the coast to visit us.
The SeaVenture Resort Staff and Management