SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$184
$180
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

Pismo Lighthouse Suites(Pismo Beach)
$256
$199
Official Hotel
Shore Cliff Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$172
$161
GardenInn.com
$281
$229
Cottage Inn by the Sea(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$205
$199
Spyglass Inn(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$232
$179
Hotels.com
Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$200
Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa(Pismo Beach)
$608
$322
Preferred Hotels
1,389 results
All reviewssea venturehot tub on the balconybreakfast basketpicnic basketbreakfast deliveredprivate jacuzzifeather bedrestaurant upstairsbeach chairsfree bottle of wineocean viewcovered parkingresort feegas fireplaceour honeymoonromantic getawaythird floor
Reviewed June 12, 2013

For our Anniversary, my husband surprised me with a night at our local SeaVenture Hotel.

Check in was very nice, with a very nice young man, after dinner we spoke with another very nice young man at the front desk.

My first and only complaint about the hotel would be that the Jacuzzi on the patio would never shut off. We wanted to leave the sliding glass door open all night so we could listen to the sound of the waves of the ocean, and at 2:30am, I finally had to get out of bed and close the door, because the sound of the motor was WAY louder than the sound of the waves.

now the RUDE part: we unfortunately had to check out at 6:30 am to make it to work, (we went on a week night) we went down stairs to find a empty lobby/front desk.. no one to be seen. I walked back and forth TWICE through the lobby, I open and closed the front door (thinking that might ring a bell) finally I said " hello" only to be hollered to from a half wall 4 feet away " I'll be right with you Miss!!!) AGAIN..... 6:30 AM!!!!!!! after at least another 4-5 minute wait, a clerk finally came out from behind the wall, to see what we wanted!!!!!!!!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! THIS WAS AFTER A ONE NIGHT $329.00 MID-WEEK STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was rude from that moment on, he asked us our room number 2 times, fumbled with the balance of the bill, NEVER thanked us for staying, AND WALKED AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to walk away, before I told him what I thought of his people skills.......... thanks for taking a perfectly lovely Anniversary, and ruining it in the last 10 minutes...... I'll bet the management of this Hotel doesn't know he's ruining their image..... It's sad...........

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank socalkka
Meghan H, Manager at SeaVenture Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Hello,
What a wonderful anniversary surprise! We are so happy that your husband chose the SeaVenture Resort as your local celebration destination.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and give us a detailed account of your experience.
I'm terribly sorry to read about your check out experience. It sounds as if the normally very high level of customer service fell short during the last 10 minutes of your stay, which is very unfortunate. I'd love an opportunity to discuss your experience further. Please feel free to contact me directly by e-mail at Meghan@seaventure.com.
I do hope you'll come see us again in the future.

SeaVenture Resort Staff and Management

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great location right on the beautiful beach of Pismo
Dined twice lovely food
We had a great hot tub on our balcony and partial view of the beach. - well worth the extra cost
Staff were really helpful both front desk, bar staff and waiters.
Our first meal was our wedding anniversary and so we asked for a nice window table, which we got, and at the end of the meal we were given a lovely cake with a candle - fantastic idea and greatly appreciated, thanks to dining manager.
Would highly recommend this lovely hotel

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stevekathybithell
Meghan H, Manager at SeaVenture Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Hello,
Thank you for choosing the SeaVenture Resort during your vacation; you traveled a long way! And, happy belated anniversary!
I'm glad you enjoyed our beach front location, and were able to splurge a little bit for one of our view rooms. I agree, it is very worth it.
Thank you for all the compliments, especially those for our staff. We are very proud of them, and appreciate their hard work.
Should you find yourself visiting Pismo Beach again, we hope you will consider us for any future accommodations!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

A couple weeks ago my wife, Judy, was looking a bit down. I asked what was wrong and, of course, her first response was, with a sigh, "Oh, Nothing." Which after many years of marriage I knew meant there WAS something wrong. After a bit of nudging, I got her to admit the stress of dealing with her 82 year old mother's illness and the madness of her work week was getting her stressed. Then she said something I never heard: "Jimmy, I need to find my soul." I told her: "Let me see if I can figure something out." My first thought was The SeaVenture Resort in Pismo Beach; a place we have BOTH found our "souls" over the years. I called her boss and said Judy would be gone for a few days and, after his approval, the "Soul Search" was on. We headed off for 3 glorious days in California's central coast. A short 3 hour drive north of Los Angeles, complete with a "Lovey Dovey" music mix on my iPad, and we had arrived. When we got into our oceanview room, with a 20% discount for a being a return visitor, we found a gigantic fruit & cheese platter and a bottle of chilled champagne (compliments of the hotel). We immediately got into the private outdoor jacuzzi and the days of rest & relaxation had begun. The things we love about The Seaventure is the fireplace in their comfortable rooms, the ever-evolving seasonal restaurant, the massage spa, the free bicycles and the friendly & helpful staff. That and a few long walks on the beach and the search for the aforementioned "Soul" was complete. Treat yourself and someone you love to The SeaVenture Resort & Restuarant in Pismo Beach. It's great to see that beautiful smile on Judy's face again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jim C

Hi Jim,
What a romantic and touching story! It brought me so much joy to read your review and share it with all the staff and management. This experience you've shared is exactly why we love what we do here at the SeaVenture Resort.
Looking forward to your next trip up the coast to visit us.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Fabulous !!!! From the minute we got there until our departure. Brittany and Erika at the front desk were exceptional. My husband and I stayed for my Birthday, there were balloons chocolate covered strawberries and a chilled bottle of champange, spa was much needed and perfect, bed was so comfy we didn't want to get out of it, the fantastic breakfast delivered to our room forced us to sit on the patio and enjoy the wonderful scenery. Thank you Sea Venture for another perfect stay-vacation. :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello,
Thank you for choosing the SeaVenture Resort to celebrate your recent birthday! We are delighted that you had such a wonderful experience. It sounds like you got to enjoy a little bit of everything while here.
And thank you for your kind words regarding Brittany and Erika at the front desk. They are an exceptional part of guest services team, and we greatly value their employment.
We look forward to the opportunity to host your next stay-cation!

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We had a spa room as part of our honeymoon, the complimentary wine and cheese platter was a lovely touch in our room when we arrived. We loved the hot tub and being able to see the ocean from our room which was on the side of the hotel. The breakfast was substantial and the Internet connection good, we enjoyed the happy hour with cocktails and appetisers. The only bits we didn't like was the very warm bed, the air con was too loud to sleep with and the quilted mattress topper made the bed very hot. Also the doors on the tv cabinet were annoying as they only stayed fully open sometimes and if you needed to walk around the room you had to shut the doors. They look pretty when closed but are not practical. The area is beautiful, the sunrise was fantastic and there is an amazing frozen yogurt shop just across the road from the pier!

• Stayed: May 2013
Meghan H, Manager at SeaVenture Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Hi Tania,
Congratulations on your recent nuptials! We are very thankful that you chose the SeaVenture Resort as part of your honeymoon celebration. I'm glad you enjoyed your hot tub and ocean view from your room, and the extra amenities that were provided to your for your honeymoon.
Should your future travels bring you back to Pismo Beach, we hope you'll consider us for your accommodations.

SeaVenture Resort Staff and Management