1,400 results
All reviewssea venturehot tub on the balconybreakfast basketpicnic basketbreakfast deliveredprivate jacuzzifeather bedrestaurant upstairsbeach chairsfree bottle of wineocean viewcovered parkingresort feeour honeymoongas fireplacethird floorwatching the sunset
Reviewed June 25, 2011

My wife and family have stayed here many times and never once had a bad time,you want to be on the beach step out the door an your there,hottub on the balcony that is drain and cleans every day,free beach chairs,bikes to ride around town,the staff is eager to please you,we stayed next door,they don't come close,again stay here and you will be back.

• Stayed: April 2011
3  Thank Thorny52
Reviewed May 27, 2011

Great rooms with ocean views. Jacuzi on deck. Restaurant on third floor over looking ocean.Great food and friendly staff. Have been here before and will go back again. Great town Pismo Beach. Thanks to Chet and all the staff for another great time on the central coast. Bob

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Robert33182
Reviewed May 12, 2011

We'd never been to Pismo before, and wanted this to be an especially relaxing little getaway, so I researched all the local hotels and B&Bs in the area, and finally came upon this place. It got such great reviews and offered a "stay 2 nights get the 3rd night free" so it looked like we would get a lot more for the price compared to the other places around...boy, am I glad we stayed there! It was a little more expensive per night, but considering the 3rd night was free, and all the extra perks that come standard, this was the best value by far. The place is at the end of the strip of hotels right along the beach so if you stay on the south side, you're not staring into somebody elses window, or they offer full ocean views for about 100 bucks more. We did the partial ocean view, and it was perfect. The room was nice and new looking, although they haven't upgraded to flat screen TVs yet...whatever, we weren't there to watch TV anyway. The room came with a fire place, a private little balcony, AND a private little spa on the balcony (which is sterilized after each guest...just FYI). There's a lovely restaraunt on the top of the hotel where they had a reasonable happy hour...we only drank at the bar, didn't try the food but heard good things...the view was nice from up there, though. The hotel has a spa which was a little too pricey for me, but the hotel is within walking distance to everything in Pismo, really. We walked everywhere...lots of good food, a really cute little bowling alley, really cute pool hall that's in an old building that used to be a theater...only things I would have lived without was the street sweeper that drive by our room at the crack of dawn EVERY day we were there...do you really need to sweep the street EVERY morning? It's loud! Also, I would have liked a slightly nicer bathroom...it didn't match the really nice room decor, but wasn't awefull, just not as updated. Also, the bed was advertized as being a king featherbed, and I'm sure it was more feathery at one time, but ours was all flattened out and pretty hard to lay on. If you like firm, then you'd be happy, but I was expecting something fluffy and that wasn't at all. Other than those few things, I really loved the place and would totally stay there again and again. Lots of perks for just a little bit extra $.

Room Tip: Partial ocean view across hall from massage room
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kustomkitsch
Reviewed April 25, 2011

Stayed there with my husbend for our Annivarsary. Wanted to spend a quite and romatic weekend by the ocean. There was a wedding on the same floor we stayed on and it was really loud and it went on until late. The hottub was nice, except you really can't have much privacy becaue there are apartments across from the rooms and they kept trying to look in. The Tv went out so we couldn't drown the noise from the wedding reception. In the morning they failed to bring us our breakfast. I called and complained, we received 50% off the entire bill. It didn't really make up for the ruined weekend we had there. I won't be returning.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2011

This was our first stay at the Seaventure Hotel, we have stayed at other hotels in Pismo, but from now on we will always stay at the Seaventure.

Pros: Fantastic service every moment, it's like being at Disneyland. Breakfast delivered daily to our door. Hot tub on the deck, fireplace, super comfy bed, fantastic location and restaurant. Everything we needed was walking distance.

Cons: Smallest room I have ever stayed in, low pressure showerhead and super weak morning coffee, we had to go out to get coffee every morning.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple